STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
After seeing it mentioned for months I finally gave My Hero Academia a look a couple days ago.....:wow::ohhh::gladbron:

Holy shyt have I been sleeping on this show. I've already burned through the first 2 seasons.

My nikka Midoriya got heart :to:

Minoru looking to challenge Master Roshi for the title of biggest perv in all of anime :shaq:
Yeah man this shyt is flames

Im surprised this hasn’t been talked about more on here

I never really cared for animes but this shyt got me wanting to check out other animes to see what I been missing

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
After seeing it mentioned for months I finally gave My Hero Academia a look a couple days ago.....:wow::ohhh::gladbron:

Holy shyt have I been sleeping on this show. I've already burned through the first 2 seasons.

My nikka Midoriya got heart :to:

Minoru looking to challenge Master Roshi for the title of biggest perv in all of anime :shaq:

I never really cared for animes but this shyt got me wanting to check out other animes to see what I been missing

I binged My Hero Academia a couple weeks ago, per the recommendation of some fellow comic fans during BP talk. That show is brilliant. "Deconstruction" done right.

One for All is conceptually everything I wanted BP's KotD to be, except this is on steroids lol

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I watched the first 3 eps of the new Basilisk anime. You guys recommended the first season to me a year ago and I loved it. Hell, it was why i gave JT a chance.

This new rendition with the little kids tho...:patrice: idk, I prefer the og set up with the adult cast and art style, but we'll see I guess

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

Yall two years late :gucci: how long we supposed to talk about it? :dahell:.....we talked about it, it's whole run. I damn sure did. There's a reason this thread is so many pages deep. Theres new shows every season like anything else. Cant harbor on one forever. At least yall don't have to wait the full year like we did for the new season coming up

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
My Hero Academia is brilliant now :what:

It's cool but all the secondary characters are better than lame ass deku, uraraka, and bakugo. And I don't see how the story is groundbreaking/anything we haven't seen before

The anime is high quality though, makes up for the loss of detail from the manga with incredible animated action scenes

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
My Hero Academia is brilliant now :what:

It's cool but all the secondary characters are better than lame ass deku, uraraka, and bakugo. And I don't see how the story is groundbreaking/anything we haven't seen before

The anime is high quality though, makes up for the loss of detail from the manga with incredible animated action scenes
the upcoming arc is A1:ohlawd:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Just finished season 1&2 of seven deadly sins this show is fire y'all:ohlawd:

Been a minute since I watched a straight up battle shounen and end up liking it. This joint has the right formula tho

nikkas flying through mountains:ooh:

Dudes getting their limbs chopped off and still fighting:heh:

Demonic transformations:gladbron:

No bs training eps:ahh:

Quick and fire ass fights:banderas:

Cool characters:obama:

Decent world building and foreshadowing:leon:

It's no hxh or op but it does a good job at being entertaining.