winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don’t know how to feel about Citrus. I know these are lesbians but this is kinda creepy.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Did the rapper die in the club? if so who was the dude who almost instigated the shoot out? and why was the rappers half eaten hand in Miko's home? Like where did that guy go?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Did the rapper die in the club? if so who was the dude who almost instigated the shoot out? and why was the rappers half eaten hand in Miko's home? Like where did that guy go?
A spoiler with no context around it?

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
I thought I would never see the day where memes and shytposting can become an anime, then Pop Team Epic comes around and proves me wrong :banderas:. So much nonsense and randomness, I love it :mjgrin:. Also, even though the anime is random as hell, the opening is amazing :wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yeah I did and I know by the very end its a pointless question :yeshrug:but still what happened to him?
It's not clear

he didn't die at the club. It's heavily implied that miko killed him during that lust rage or whatever. It's unclear if she felt any conflict or remorse over it though. She's kinda whatever and keeping his glasses could either be a keepsake like the way Roku kept that necklace of his boyfriend or just something she's still trying to assign value to. I mean... she really could've killed Miki after she said she loved her and it would've made sense... especially considering the locker room scene.

I didn't care too much about the other guys. They had bars but they just kinda don't mean much other than a buffer between the other characters

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ok so I finished it, gotta agree w/ @42 Monks :francis:

So started off meh to me, it's middle portion really peaked my interest and got my flying through episodes only for me to lose interest during the end.

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
Not going to lie, I laughed mad hard at the ending of episode 9. I didnt expect
Miki to recieve that work :mjlol:. Especially after her blog posts at the beginning of the episode about hope, peace, unity, etc. :mjlol:. It's hilarious and brilliant how the most likeable and innocent character was murdered so brutally :mjlol:. That knife cut was no joke and even after that, I thought they were going to show her getting her throat slit when she was screaming and they pulled her hair back :mjlol:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The more I think on it, the more trash it gets. In a year's time I'm gonna be a full blown hater.
I think it was a massive let down the last couple episodes. Also the convo you had with the poster about the rapper guy was never explained in the show. I thought Yu Yu did the whole Demon/Human storyline arc with Chapter Black saga so much better and that was a shounen anime