Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I think it was a massive let down the last couple episodes. Also the convo you had with the poster about the rapper guy was never explained in the show. I thought Yu Yu did the whole Demon/Human storyline arc with Chapter Black saga so much better and that was a shounen anime
They also had much more time.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Berserk (2017)
Just like other fans, I don't like the CGI animation but I'm still enjoying the story.

Yes, normally I hate CGI animation.... but when some fukked up shyt goes down and GUTS enters the battlefield and his track drops

shyt GETS LIT!!!!

He probably has the illest anime theme

That shyt be having me like:banderas:

Martha

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I hate it when I watch these romance shows and root for a doomed couple. I'm watching Just Because and I really want that lil photographer chick to win but she doesn't stand a chance. She might be younger than the chick she's going up against but she's probably the better pick.
RWBY
6 eps in, been entertaining so far:ehh:
RWBY is my shyt. I subbed to Rooster Teeth just for that show. The thing about RWBY is it's come a long way. The show it is right now makes the show it was in the beginning suck in comparison. The fights went down a bit but the story got way better. The fight from this past episode was among the best in the series though.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I hate it when I watch these romance shows and root for a doomed couple. I'm watching Just Because and I really want that lil photographer chick to win but she doesn't stand a chance. She might be younger than the chick she's going up against but she's probably the better pick.

RWBY is my shyt. I subbed to Rooster Teeth just for that show. The thing about RWBY is it's come a long way. The show it is right now makes the show it was in the beginning suck in comparison. The fights went down a bit but the story got way better. The fight from this past episode was among the best in the series though.

Ya just because is actually really good too me but I get real annoyed and dock points when the wrong couple get together and it’s seems dead ass wrong I get really pissed if it’s not that big of a gap a toss up or slight edge i can deal with it
Just finish it and see what happens don’t wanna spoil it either

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
I can’t stop thinking about Devilman, it’s low key one of the best things Netflix has done. The animation style is just beautiful to me. The pacing of ep 1 was off and the fights throughout the show weren’t very interesting but everything else was on point.
That soundtrack :ohlawd:
Ryo’s fur coat:wow:

The rapping :banderas:

The shows theme:ehh:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Ok new basilisk is nice. Realized it's a sequel to the OG series and not a prequel. Still some decent ninja fukkery. Garo still fire. This new shyt hakata tonkotsu started off with a bang, shyt was fast paced fukkery. Haven't watched seven deadly sins yet so that's my opinions of the newest anime season so far

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That shyt hurt my heart to watch. This one hurt almost as bad as True Tears. I hate when they show the rejection then have them crying privately after it happens. I hate that these romance shows always have to go out of their way to have that proper rejection scene.