Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I can’t stop thinking about Devilman, it’s low key one of the best things Netflix has done. The animation style is just beautiful to me. The pacing of ep 1 was off and the fights throughout the show weren’t very interesting but everything else was on point.
That soundtrack :ohlawd:
Ryo’s fur coat:wow:

The rapping :banderas:

The shows theme:ehh:
When Ryo pulled out the owop.:banderas:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to re-watch Juuni Taisen. It's the best Battle Royale anime. Great fighting and meaningful deaths.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Yes, normally I hate CGI animation.... but when some fukked up shyt goes down and GUTS enters the battlefield and his track drops

shyt GETS LIT!!!!

He probably has the illest anime theme

That shyt be having me like:banderas:

Martha

no breh that was trash compared to the new opening

fukkING FLAMES :blessed: it's one of the only animes where I kept watching the opening because it was :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
no breh that was trash compared to the new opening

fukkING FLAMES :blessed: it's one of the only animes where I kept watching the opening because it was :wow:

Na breh! I wasn’t referring to the opening theme.

I specifically said and meant the music that plays the moment either Guts comes through at the last minute to save his friends and wreck shyt.

Or the music that plays when he finally gets his shyt together from the brink of catching an L and just wrecks shyt and starts whooping ass!!

That shyt be lit!!

Martha

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Maison Ikkoku is starting to grow on me. There's a legitimate reason for this romance to develop slowly; the lead female is a widow still mourning the loss of her husband. The story develops over a span six years giving her enough time to gradually get over that loss and move forward.

And in the meantime while she's recovering from her loss..the male lead isn't just left waiting for her. He's trying to move forward with his own life and entertaining someone else that actually wants him. The characters all being adults here rather than 15 year olds is great.

As always with Rumiko the comedy is good and the animation holds its own even 30 years later. I'm gonna watch all 96 episodes of this.

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
BREHS please tell me somebody had been watching this show Land of the Lustrous. I hope I'm just late to this show. shyt is flames!!!!

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

It's more that he feels indebted to her for saving his life and wants to return the favor whatever means necessary. Rei doesn't understand what a proposal really is (man had to google search it) and I'm sure a part of the upcoming volumes will be him realizing how premature his goals are.

I trust the writer to handle this well if Honey and Clover is any indication

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's more that he feels indebted to her for saving his life and wants to return the favor whatever means necessary. Rei doesn't understand what a proposal really is (man had to google search it) and I'm sure a part of the upcoming volumes will be him realizing how premature his goals are.

I trust the writer to handle this well if Honey and Clover is any indication
I dropped Honey and Clover when I got to the main twist on the romance of the main characters in the second season. It really put me off.