Monkey. You were supposed to change the world

Horse

Breh really wasn't built for this

Tiger though :takedat:

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Just finished Flame Of Recca, 42 Eps in total and at the end he doesn't really beat the bad guy(s)
and ends on a cliffhanger that leaves you thinking there's another season :gucci::gucci::gucci:

Still liked some of the characters, the Eng Dub of course is not that good... Going to check out the Manga now

And oh yeah, if you like YuYu Hakusho check this out.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Juni Taisen

What the hell was in Monkey's huge ass bag? Did she seriously pack a bag lunch for all the contestants of a battle royal to the death?! :mindblown:

Maybe he true form is in the bag!? :ohhh:

Hopefully :to:

So basically if we know about your backstory, you are going to die :lolbron:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Monkey :mjcry:

Horse :snoop:

It seems like the ones who die get too comfortable or underestimate their situation. Rabbit just has to send out his super goons now.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Just started watching Fate/Apocrypha on Netflix. Still need to see the OG series but I Really liked Unlimited Blade Works and Zero was :ohlawd: Just 3 eps in and it's ok. I'm really not feeling some of the servants this time around though. I loved the servants based on mythological characters in the other series but Apocrypha has some blatant rip offs of other servants, fictional characters that are straight out of place, and there's a servant based on a historical writer. It's all over the place but I'm gonna see where this goes.

What's up with that Heaven's Feel movie though :feedme:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Was reading Flame If Recca manga but realized its really different from the anime :francis:

Im finally gonna watch Cowboy Bebop...looks promising

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Just started watching Fate/Apocrypha on Netflix. Still need to see the OG series but I Really liked Unlimited Blade Works and Zero was :ohlawd: Just 3 eps in and it's ok. I'm really not feeling some of the servants this time around though. I loved the servants based on mythological characters in the other series but Apocrypha has some blatant rip offs of other servants, fictional characters that are straight out of place, and there's a servant based on a historical writer. It's all over the place but I'm gonna see where this goes.

What's up with that Heaven's Feel movie though :feedme:
I just hope I don't see a scene like that little girl in unlimited blade works. That shyt made me want to cry. I was heated on that shyt

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
I really hope Inuyashiki stays this good the whole way. I love everything about this show.

Old man Jesus is the best protagonist:lawd:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Just started watching Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress. This shyt is exactly like Attack on Titan but with zombies. It’s even made by the same studio. So far it’s decent but I can’t shake how much of an AoT clone it is.