Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Also just watched all of Inuyashiki so far. This might dethrone Juni Taisen as my favorite of the season.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I have the same problem. Boruto just isn't that likable. He's like a spoiled brat who has the nerve to disrespect the God Naruto. Everyone likes Naruto lol damn near every ninja in the world and his son is like :hhh:

Naruto is kind of a terrible father so far. You would think after growing up without one, Naruto would try his best to be there for his family instead he used shadow clones to attend birthday parties and bang Hinata.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
All caught up from binging Juni Taisen and GOTDAMN!!!!! Them last 2 eps

I cant believe certain peeps went out in the fashion they did.

This shyt is alright, like I'm feeling this show. Just when I had lost hopes thinking this was a slow season. Cuz I only been fukking with Clover and Food Wars show

Martha

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm starting on Inuyashiki right now and this is.... definitely made from Gantz' cloth

first episode was sad as fukk tho :mjcry: gotta give them props for hitting hard like that out the gate. ain't been caught slipping like that since Up

ozzy

Pro
Daps
Naruto is kind of a terrible father so far. You would think after growing up without one, Naruto would try his best to be there for his family instead he used shadow clones to attend birthday parties and bang Hinata.

nah naruto is a good dad. he tried to be there whenever he can but looking after a whole village is impossible for he to be there as a father and being the leader of his village. too much work to be done and people still trying to attack the village. boruto just need to grow the fukk up

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
All caught up from binging Juni Taisen and GOTDAMN!!!!! Them last 2 eps

I cant believe certain peeps went out in the fashion they did.

This shyt is alright, like I'm feeling this show. Just when I had lost hopes thinking this was a slow season. Cuz I only been fukking with Clover and Food Wars show

Martha
U not watching garo?