Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
That Gantz manga ending was trash, mf didn't explain a lot shyt.
It was doin too much tryna have Kei do all this epic shyt, that it forgot it had a story to tell. A lot of flare and fireworks at the end but forgot about providing closure for the plot and the other side characters we had been growing with.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Just watched the dub yesterday. I like it so far. I wish I could quit my job and play an MMO for a while. I also wish I could find me a dope studio apartment like the ones in this anime
You can actually but it’s in the blue collar scene.

Get a trade and then work a turnaround/construction gig and work 13 days on and 1 day off for 6 to 8 weeks and get laid off and then ride unemployment for a few months and you can do that MMO life during that period while collecting unemployment.

I did it like that but treated the 6 months I took off on unemployment like a vacation. Now I work a normal gig

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
It was doin too much tryna have Kei do all this epic shyt, that it forgot it had a story to tell. A lot of flare and fireworks at the end but forgot about providing closure for the plot and the other side characters we had been growing with.
Yes, what's the point of adding vampires to the story if you're not going to fully explain it. I was rooting for nishi to kill that annoying bytch at the end. :wow:
I just remembered it wasn't explained the relationship between nishi and izumi, they prob were partners before izumi chose to leave.
The whole last arc was some bullshyt man, when the reporter went to that mansion in germany i thought some really interesting stuff was going to happen, but it was just some obese disgusting bytch receiving secret messages from aliens get the fukk outta here :camby:
I'll just start reading berserk.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:patrice:so its trash
My viewing order was fukked. I watched the 3D movie, the anime, then read the manga.

3D movie (Gantz:O) is flames and def worth a watch, but it's far ahead in the story's timeline with alternate spins to certain things. You'll be able to follow along with what's happening but i definitely didn't appreciate the subtleties as much until i watched it again after finishing the manga. If i could do it over, i'd have just skipped the anime all together and jumped right to the manga.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yea, Tae was ruining the story for me. Reika was the real mvp, and they should've had that be the end goal for breh.

the vampire storyline had me like :lupe: but it was just anti-climatic and unfulfilling

izumi and nishi having that history was :lupe: but that was just thrown to the bushes

and what was up with those roman catholic alien statue aliens? What happened to them?

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
My viewing order was fukked. I watched the 3D movie, the anime, then read the manga.

3D movie (Gantz:O) is flames and def worth a watch, but it's far ahead in the story's timeline with alternate spins to certain things. You'll be able to follow along with what's happening but i definitely didn't appreciate the subtleties as much until i watched it again after finishing the manga. If i could do it over, i'd have just skipped the anime all together and jumped right to the manga.
Eh I'll get to this series after i find something once i finish Flame Of Recca