Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Also I wanna say Dies Irae is one of the worst anime I've ever seen.
I'm totally confused on what's going on. for instance who is the enemy or the enemies?, What are the enemies purposes to suddenly appear in modern Japan? Why is the protagonist's neck scarred? Why did the protagonist's potential lover go crazy or was her going crazy all a dream? So many questions and non answered.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Is it me or does the main Antagonist teen from Inuyashiki resemble Nishi from Gantz in regards to appearance and Ideologies and Tetsuo Shima from Akira in regards to powers and ideologies?
260915.jpg
wjbeh1.jpg

furcoatbw.jpg

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Yep pretty much the animation is wack plus it's too short it doesn't go beyond the Buddhist mission. The last featured mission in the anime after the Buddhist mission is non-canon.

Oh then I'll spend my time watching something better lol

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Waiting on Food Wars season 3 to finish up so I can marathon it just like s1 and s2

I can't be on that week by week shyt with this, I need to know what happens immediately after the next episode
Why not read the manga?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why not read the manga?
Food Wars is a popular enough series that likely all of it will be eventually animated. Knowing this I can see why people prefer watching the animated series over reading a manga. Most of the manga series I've read were because either they would never be fully animated or even animated at all or stuff like One Piece and Naruto where filler ruined the quality of the anime series.

The Food Wars approach is best where they animate part of it then take a break and animate more.