Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Oh and highkey, they really did throw that first big tit chick to the bushes once she died. Anime had me thinking she was this big essential part of their little trinity, but Kei and Kato moved the fukk on quick lol. Kei thought about bringing her back but was like nah :mjpls: the middle school punk brings more value to the team :mjpls:

Lol thats a fact she was useless. Rieka was a rider 100%. That buhdda ark :wow: was something vicious.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on like episode 3 of that Garo show, its legit. Would be flames if they were in charge of remaking that HBO Spawn series :ehh:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Kimi No Na wa... that movie almost made me shred a tear at the end... :mjcry::mjcry:

I need to stay away from romance animes :mjcry::mjcry:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Watching Garo: Vanishing Line

Gotta love the Garo series because it doesn’t follow the usual anime tropes of today.

They keep it in the 80s 90s feel

Main character reminds me of jotaro
Why does he remind of Jotaro? He seem's more like Jospeh. The dude with the white hair seem's more like Jotaro.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
The latter half was very dope but the ending left me with those same Mass Effect 3 vibes that the fanbase always talk about. And as bad as ppl clowned on DBZ back in the toonami days for how a 5 minute SSJ Goku vs Freeza fight would drag out 10 episodes with all the incessant yapping and self-reflection banter in between attacks, I thought Gantz anime put them to shame with the stalling tactics. It got painfully melodramatic at times.

But when the anime did decide to get busy... that shyt got busy and intense!
I wish they revived Izumi that guy was a power house the dude lived for battle.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What are they even doing with Ghoul? why are they completely new characters? (don't read manga)