42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Props for the recommendations brehs. I been busy with work (while on vacation:mjcry:) this past month so its dope having recommendations on deck.

Juuni and inuyashiki :jbhmm: will watch

about to catch up on Soma and Kekkai piffsen on this 16 hour flight tomorrow :bryan:

I'll take any recommendations on movies or other stuff too. None of that weird shyt though. Ain't trying to get kicked off a plane fukking around with some of yal :mjpls:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Where are ya'll watching Inuyashiki? I saw a scene on youtube off the strength of peoples response in here and :picard::picard:... That bathroom scene was next level... :sadcam:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You really have to disregard all logic when watching Ousama Game. There are way to many plot holes in this story. I think now that I know the gist of it, I will just wait and watch the last 3 or 4 episodes.

There is a bit too much fan service in UQ Holder for me to take it seriously

It’s a sequel to the manga so it’s showing the original plus the sequel when I was reading about it
But yea logic is out the damn window with this we this far and we still got too many people alive and dumb shyt trying to show the original manga with sequel which is dumb should of just did the manga then the anime sequel

Also

http://www.animenewsnetwork.cc/news...n-july-after-january-compilation-film/.123351

Season 3 attack on Titan in July

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watching part of detective conan with my nephew and they had part where a sniper hired another sniper to kill him the hired sniper took the shot, the victim shot back, and the sniper takes another shot. The detectives surmises that the 1st shot the sniper did not shoot with conviction allowing the victim to live.
The victim knew after he survived the shot the sniper was timid and shot back to tell him,"Dont feel bad, I'm the one who paid you to kill me, you're a sniper shoot with conviction. The sniper who took the shot took another shot at the location to tell the victim,"Thanks for your feedback,." :mjlol:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I watching part of detective conan with my nephew and they had part where a sniper hired another sniper to kill him the hired sniper took the shot, the victim shot back, and the sniper takes another shot. The detectives surmises that the 1st shot the sniper did not shoot with conviction allowing the victim to live.
The victim knew after he survived the shot the sniper was timid and shot back to tell him,"Dont feel bad, I'm the one who paid you to kill me, you're a sniper shoot with conviction. The sniper who took the shot took another shot at the location to tell the victim,"Thanks for your feedback,." :mjlol:

:deadmanny:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
junni taisen is the best shyt out BY FAR....so much piff and surprise fukkery. I was a lil confused after a certain episode tho :patrice:
when the bull head dude ran into the chicken chick he already had blood on his fit. Last i saw him, he was bout to fight that huge dude in the subway. So i thought he must've killed him off screen. Then the next ep i watch, chicken is dead and they show ol dude fighting him in the subway :dwillhuh: completely lost me
but maybe it'll explain itself later or i missed something :manny:....who i hope wins tho is
monkey. I like her ideals and shyt and even tho u can tell she's strong af she still wants to help others rather than harm. Got a feeling this is some GoT or akame ga kill shyt where aint nobody safe no matter ideals. The way chicken died :sadcam:...bish was like "i can win" and all of a sudden took 3 stabs to her skull :merchant: shyt was lit tho :banderas:

Last edited:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For my current season I'm watching

Shokugeki no soma
Dies Irae
UQ holder!
sengoku night blood
black clover
kekkai
Mahoutsukai no Yome
Fate apocrypha
juuni taisen

shows that are in the que to watch, just didn't have time too

garo
inuyashiki
evil or live
code realize

goddamn solid season this time

I haven't got around to watching dies Irae, how is it?