Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Facts! I was just about to say that one blonde vampire killed Izumi, Kei's brother, and Kei himself... and ain't shyt happen to him :gucci:

They just glossed over that yo, he just killed your brother who was tryna save your life (despite being a vampire himself), and then you get deaded... but oh we gon just have Kei not remember any of that when he gets brought back. That was a major cop out, and for what? It would've been a much better story if karma had came his way like it did for virtually everyone else.

And i agree, that fight scene was intense. Tbh, i was pissed off at that reporter bc his nosey ass gave me that feeling of dread like awww shyt he done snitched their identities now all these damn vamps gon stalk out and gang up on the gantz team while their minding their business. Peter Parker warned yall about not properly guarding your secret identities :mjcry:

Izumi was a G though. Kurono should've been the one to dead him tho, for the Tae thing. Or it should've been some subplot where his obsession with surpassing Kei finally catches up with him in a mission, but in an epic fashion.

The writer could have at least made Katou allow Kei to settle the score outside after the Osaka mission Kei in fact was ready to fight when he was formed that he got killed by the vampires, but NO! instead they got Katou saying "Fighting them won't do you any good" all of a sudden Kei took Katou's words to heart .I wished Izumi served as permanent replacement for the pacifist Katou. The writers clearly ran out of logical ideas for Kei's character.

I wonder how a Izumi vs Hikawa(Host Samurai), Kei vs Hikawa(Host Samurai), or a Kei and Izumi vs Hikawa and the Female vampire battle would go? Hikawa has super reflexses and speed he dodged the gravity rounds with ease from the Gantz gun and he even dodged Nuri's(Osaka boss) lasers at mid to close range efforstlessy.

That damn reporter gave details out with any regard because he wanted to save his ass from getting killed from the vampries. His ass should have got killed also when he goes germany or during Katastrophe invasion.

Indeed Izumi was a G, at first I hated the dude but as the story continued I started to find him pretty cool. I could see Izumi's obession with surpassing kei manifest again were he would challenge kei, Just after deafting Eva Gund(Giant boss) in the space ship. That would be epic because during that momemt the gantzer's will urgently need to get back to earth but Izumi would not care beacuse just want's to overcome his inferorty complex by defeating Kei.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
The writer could have at least made Katou allow Kei to settle the score outside after the Osaka mission Kei in fact was ready to fight when he was formed that he got killed by the vampires, but NO! instead they got Katou saying "Fighting them won't do you any good" all of a sudden Kei took Katou's words to heart .I wished Izumi served as permanent replacement for the pacifist Katou. The writers clearly ran out of logical ideas for Kei's character.

I wonder how a Izumi vs Hikawa(Host Samurai), Kei vs Hikawa(Host Samurai), or a Kei and Izumi vs Hikawa and the Female vampire battle would go? Hikawa has super reflexses and speed he dodged the gravity rounds with ease from the Gantz gun and he even dodged Nuri's(Osaka boss) lasers at mid to close range efforstlessy.

That damn reporter gave details out with any regard because he wanted to save his ass from getting killed from the vampries. His ass should have got killed also when he goes germany or during Katastrophe invasion.

Indeed Izumi was a G, at first I hated the dude but as the story continued I started to find him pretty cool. I could see Izumi's obession with surpassing kei manifest again were he would challenge kei, Just after deafting Eva Gund(Giant boss) in the space ship. That would be epic because during that momemt the gantzer's will urgently need to get back to earth but Izumi would not care beacuse just want's to overcome his inferorty complex by defeating Kei.

The vampire storyline never really felt completed. Like the writer just got bored of them.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

Izumi definitely surpassed Kato not just as the more bad ass character, but as the more intriguing one as well. Breh was the evil green ranger to Kei's red ranger. Kato meant well but he was just type soft and felt a bit purposeless, or simplistic with the same old "stay alive for my brother" angle.

I felt he was the one the writers ran out of ideas for, because they wanted all the hard hitting main plot angles to go to Kei, which at first glance isn't feasible bc it'd require Kei to be in several places at one time (and go through arcs where he would have to die). So of course they cloned him lol, instead of sharing the wealth smh.

They wanted the "Rescue Tae" wild goose chase angle, but they also wanted the resolution of the Reika angle + him being there for the big reveal of the alien gods behind Gantz + seeing all the old characters again and culminating with him sacrificing himself in a fit of rage for a chick he was telling to screw off for the last 30 issues but was now madly in love with the whole time once she died... But they also wanted him to be the one to beat the giant boss, and to beat the middle school kid before that.

See I would've kept Tae dead (i just found her whiny and useless), but I would've kept Izumi, Kei and Kato alive and divvy'd up the main plotlines between the 3 (no Kei clone)

The way i'd have done it:
  • Izumi vs Eva Gund would've been a no brainer story angle build up; i'd have Izumi be the one to kill the brother of dude. It would be Izumi's storyline for surpassing Kei (by becoming the greatest Gantz soldier by virtue of beating the alien's best warrior). It'd be his magnus opus. Even if he loses the fight (karma) and Kei/Kato end up doing it, it still accomplishes the goal of giving him a more fitting end.
  • The wild goose chase angle should've gone to Kato and Ayumu. Because that just puts a fitting ribbon on that plot angle to have them go through and survive that (if not Ayumu, then the one chick.. or both). And I'd have Kato (not Kei) vs the middle schooler at the end too, since it goes back to that first mission where Kato couldn't pull the trigger. And then at the end when they're back on earth watching with the crowd the Kei/big boss (after Izumi fails/dies) have Kato decide he's got to risk it one more time for his friend.
  • I'd have made Kei/Reika the final pairing. With Kei still seeking a warrior's death (but this time because he's still devastated by Tae's death) and with Reika slowly but surely giving him a new purpose to want to stay alive. I'd probably have a lot of the same sequence of events happen, tho not sure if I'd have Reika really be dead after saving his life. I'd probably have both survive, and both be present on the living side when the gantz aliens briefly bring back the old man and Kei's past love interests.

At least this way all 3 of them (Kei, Kato, Izumi) are woven into the final plot and have something to do. But the way it was written, while it was still good, it was pretty much "have Kei do everything and literally be in 2 places at the same time"

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Girls last tour is pretty dope:ehh:
I hop they explore the war that wiped out humanity
black clover feels like every popular shohen anime combined in one like damn nothing is orinigal:mjlol:

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
pcLr3sZ_d.jpg

:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Any of yall nikkas watching Juuni Taisen??? If not yall better get on that shyt
The fight scenes :banderas:
The plot :wow:
The opening song:ohlawd:
The unpredictability :ohhh:
This anime is definitely a contender for GOAT anime of fall 2017

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Any of yall nikkas watching Juuni Taisen??? If not yall better get on that shyt
The fight scenes :banderas:
The plot :wow:
The opening song:ohlawd:
The unpredictability :ohhh:

This anime is definitely a contender for GOAT anime of fall 2017

I want to disagree with you so bad...but I merely cannot.

Rapture is all I know....Usagi is my spirit animal. :Lightskinproblems: