Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
Oh and highkey, they really did throw that first big tit chick to the bushes once she died. Anime had me thinking she was this big essential part of their little trinity, but Kei and Kato moved the fukk on quick lol. Kei thought about bringing her back but was like nah :mjpls: the middle school punk brings more value to the team :mjpls:
Spoiler that shyt nikka. :martin:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I wish they revived Izumi that guy was a power house the dude lived for battle.
Tbh, i didn't like the way he went out, the build up and everything about it was THRILL.. but what finally got him at the end... i didn't feel they built up that relationship enough for that to happen. Idk

It was looking like some next level Goku/Vegeta ish building up between him and Kei though.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Tbh, i didn't like the way he went out, the build up and everything about it was THRILL.. but what finally got him at the end... i didn't feel they built up that relationship enough for that to happen. Idk

It was looking like some next level Goku/Vegeta ish building up between him and Kei though.
Pretty much in gantz most of the cool characters get killed off. I was quite disappointed how he got slashed from the back(Similar to how Izumi killed Tae) I wonder how he would have reacted when towards the Osaka team and their weaponry showing that they completed the game several times and I also wonder how well he would have done in the Osaka mission. That Hikawa vampire literally killed both Kei and Izumi, slashed Sakurai(Cherry) and nothing happened too him. I wish Kei at least got his payback.

When I read this chapter the action felt so intense because Izumi was fighting by himself against Vampires that are prepared to fight those that wear the Gantz suit, in addition to the bout Izumi fought even when his suit stopped functioning which added more intensity.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I just realized that Juuni Taisen is similar to Chojin Sensen the only difference is Normal Human's with peak abilities are classed as experts due to training that are forced to have death matches with Espers who have superpowers.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Pretty much in gantz most of the cool characters get killed off. I was quite disappointed how he got slashed from the back(Similar to how Izumi killed Tae) I wonder how he would have reacted when towards the Osaka team and their weaponry showing that they completed the game several times and I also wonder how well he would have done in the Osaka mission. That Hikawa vampire literally killed both Kei and Izumi, slashed Sakurai(Cherry) and nothing happened too him. I wish Kei at least got his payback.

When I read this chapter the action felt so intense because Izumi was fighting by himself against Vampires that are prepared to fight those that wear the Gantz suit, in addition to the bout Izumi fought even when his suit stopped functioning which added more intensity.

Facts! I was just about to say that one blonde vampire killed Izumi, Kei's brother, and Kei himself... and ain't shyt happen to him :gucci:

They just glossed over that yo, he just killed your brother who was tryna save your life (despite being a vampire himself), and then you get deaded... but oh we gon just have Kei not remember any of that when he gets brought back. That was a major cop out, and for what? It would've been a much better story if karma had came his way like it did for virtually everyone else.

And i agree, that fight scene was intense. Tbh, i was pissed off at that reporter bc his nosey ass gave me that feeling of dread like awww shyt he done snitched their identities now all these damn vamps gon stalk out and gang up on the gantz team while their minding their business. Peter Parker warned yall about not properly guarding your secret identities :mjcry:

Izumi was a G though. Kurono should've been the one to dead him tho, for the Tae thing. Or it should've been some subplot where his obsession with surpassing Kei finally catches up with him in a mission, but in an epic fashion.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Episode 39 of Flame Of Recca, nearing the end of this show and the animations are back to jumping and shifting its style. Its like they hired 20 different people to animate every shot or scene in a different style
One moment its realistic , the next its YuYu Hakusho level, then its like a fan made horrendous zero detailed mess :dwillhuh::francis:

This happens once in awhile with this show.