He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
junni taisen....

I wish we all make bets on who would win.
This show is wild.

I thought Boar was the main character in this show since they showed us so much of her backstory. Then she got murked in the first episode :russ:

Chicken:krs: :krs:
Bruh was like get a grip....:mjcry:
Bruh was talking so much shyt too...just like Boar :russ:

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
So I watched the Gantz anime... finished it a couple weeks ago actually, and my first reaction was to come in here and say that was a trash ass anime because of that trash ass ending that didn't explain shyt and didn't match up with the 3D movie at all...

...but then i read comments from those saying fukk the ending of the anime and read the manga if you want to know what's really going on.

Yo... i've never read a manga before but fast forward 2 weeks and i just got done reading the Gantz manga... and that may have been the greatest work of science fiction that i've ever read or seen :lupe:

Absolutely incredible.

The gantz manga though :whoo: was epic on another level. The anime did it no justice, i feel as if it should have its own three part movies similar to the most recent Bezerk movies. Kurono >>> Guts.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The gantz manga though :whoo: was epic on another level. The anime did it no justice, i feel as if it should have its own three part movies similar to the most recent Bezerk movies. Kurono >>> Guts.
Breh, what was crazy is that my viewing order of Gantz was 3D movie, anime, and then the manga. So i went into the anime thinking long-haired dude was the main character :skip:and that Reika was that first big tit chick that had the same name as Kei Kurono. :pachaha:

It didn't occur to me how far ahead in the manga that 3D movie was. And once i reached the point in the manga where the 3D movie started off (where Kurono "dies") and realized that's not how none of that shyt went down :lupe:

It was mad fun reading how those events actually played out and all the actual characters that played a part. Muscle Rider :myman:

Lowkey I was rooting for Reika :mjcry:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Oh and highkey,
they really did throw that first big tit chick to the bushes once she died. Anime had me thinking she was this big essential part of their little trinity, but Kei and Kato moved the fukk on quick lol. Kei thought about bringing her back but was like nah :mjpls: the middle school punk brings more value to the team :mjpls:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You can get both through VRV for about the same price.
Yes and no. VRV offers some Funimation shows but not all and only dubs no subs. For me VRV is worth it for Crunchyroll and Rooster Teeth (RWBY) alone though. Crunchyroll is already $7.99 so why not pay $9.99 and get more?

If you want all Funimation shows both sub and dub you have to get them directly and since Sony bought them I doubt that changes.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For my current season I'm watching

Shokugeki no soma
Dies Irae
UQ holder!
sengoku night blood
black clover
kekkai
Mahoutsukai no Yome
Fate apocrypha
juuni taisen

shows that are in the que to watch, just didn't have time too

garo
inuyashiki
evil or live
code realize

goddamn solid season this time
@the bold, have you read/watched Negima?

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Still watching Flame of Recca and its still on the "Dark Tournament " arc shyt is LONG :gucci:

Another weird thing about this show is once i got to like episode 20 or higher, the animation improved immensely, the movement, shading, colors and then not 2 episodes layer the shyt goes back to poor quality :gucci: guess the studio lost some money lol

It's a cool show because of its heavy similarities to YuYu Hakusho it being in the same studio, director and music composer also the crazy character comparisons..... On Episode 32 and i give it 7.5 out of 10 so far. Would recommend :dame:

Also watching full episodes on YT :dame:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
You really have to disregard all logic when watching Ousama Game. There are way to many plot holes in this story. I think now that I know the gist of it, I will just wait and watch the last 3 or 4 episodes.

There is a bit too much fan service in UQ Holder for me to take it seriously

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Still watching Flame of Recca and its still on the "Dark Tournament " arc shyt is LONG :gucci:

Another weird thing about this show is once i got to like episode 20 or higher, the animation improved immensely, the movement, shading, colors and then not 2 episodes layer the shyt goes back to poor quality :gucci: guess the studio lost some money lol

It's a cool show because of its heavy similarities to YuYu Hakusho it being in the same studio, director and music composer also the crazy character comparisons..... On Episode 32 and i give it 7.5 out of 10 so far. Would recommend :dame:

Also watching full episodes on YT :dame:
Link Breh? is it subbed or dubbed?