Daps
Reppin
Midwest
You watch the three now, they're fire :yeshrug:

The process got held up because Anno decided to do Shin Godzilla. It would have been out in 15/16 but the entire production got pushed back basically a whole movie cycle because he did that instead. So 3.1 only went into production last year. So going by the usual roll-out for the rest of the series, if they started in 2016, probably gotta expect it to drop late '18/early '19 at the earliest. In reality, probably looking at 2020
:wow:
@Don Ibiza Ibrahimovic bruh this Rebuild shyt look clean as hell, where these nikkas get the budget for this :gucci:
I may just say fukkit and watch the three movies, you’re right that animation is just :whew:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Yo have y'all peeped this garo: vanishing line joint just saw the first ep and this shyt is fire:damn:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
For my current season I'm watching

Shokugeki no soma
Dies Irae
UQ holder!
sengoku night blood
black clover
kekkai
Mahoutsukai no Yome
Fate apocrypha
juuni taisen

shows that are in the que to watch, just didn't have time too

garo
inuyashiki
evil or live
code realize

goddamn solid season this time

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I haven't watched anything this season yet. I guess it's time to get into this after I watch RWBY.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I just finished Tiger and Bunny.... it has a stupid fukking name but the story was pretty damned good and focused on superheros in this city who catches criminals... and at first it seemed stupid as fukk but the story got insanely dark with the main characters was concerned... :wtf: like the main character was trying to find the guy who killed his parents and shyt went dark real fast... It's on netflix. it's worth a watch...:ehh:

Yeah I started watching a little bit of ep 1. Really I just put it on cause it reminded me of Hero Academy .

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Just tried watching Tiger & Bunny and was immediately put off by the black tranny super hero. Couldn't even finish one episode.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Been watching some old influential anime in Ashyta no Joe (1970) and Maison Ikkoku (1986)

Ikkoku is the best drama Rumiko Takahashi has written and is well produced for it’s time period, but like InuYasha and Ranma 1/2 it’s too long for it’s own good - 96 episodes for a damn love story, and has a weak male lead who’s loved by a strong female lead that deserves much better.

Surprised to see how different Hajime no Ippo is from Ashyta no Joe. Expected it to be a direct inspiration with obvious similarities but nope. Joe is the exact opposite of Makunouchi - a vagabond criminal that is forced to change or else be imprisoned for the rest of his life. Narratively AnJ is better than Ippo, obviously everything else (animation, sound quality, techniques) are dated and the supporting characters are nowhere near as good. At least in the first season.