RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Just seen a episode of Mobile Fighter G Gundam:whew:

I can't believer I been sleeping on this brehs:whoo:
:smugbiden: Told you. I dont really follow gundam like that, but its the only one i watched all the way through. Even bought the model figure of Shining Gundam:wow:. I can still hear that fuego music

Gundam Wing was also poppin on Toonami back in the day, check that out. (I still need to finish that :mjlol:)

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Binge watched Code Geass and overall I enjoyed it. The first half of season one in particular was :whew:.

Lelouch is definitely one of my favorite protagonists. A true psychopath on his take over the world shyt.
Dont forget to watch that new Code Geass Akito the Exiled OVA series. Looks badass funimation just released the dub

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:smugbiden: Told you. I dont really follow gundam like that, but its the only one i watched all the way through. Even bought the model figure of Shining Gundam:wow:. I can still hear that fuego music

Gundam Wing was also poppin on Toonami back in the day, check that out. (I still need to finish that :mjlol:)

Forreal. I only seen like the OG Gundam WIng which was eh:ld:

But this here though:krs:. On episode 7 now. Breh got that Neo Tokyo cosign to take the federation home:whew:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Domon first introduced burning fingers, it caught me off by surprised:wow:
If you like G gundam, gundam gunpla is pretty good fighting-wise
YjXeuqK.gif

Ippo Homage

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
lol never thought G Gundam got this much love :blessed:

Why wouldn't it? It used to be on Toonami back in the day. Everybody watched it. It was my favorite Gundam series right behind 8th Ms Team :ohlawd:

I actually think people who follow Gundam like other series a lot more since they deal with military, politics, war, and everything that comes with it.:yeshrug:

Toonami producers definitely picked a good one to air though :wow:. Gundam Wing had those angsty teen protagonists :comeon:, but i really liked the Gundam designs. I need to fire up that Endless Waltz :wow:

If i ever watch another gundam series, it will probably be thunderbolt. Animation looks really good and they have a jazz soundtrack (reminds me of Bebop :blessed:). They even made a 4k bluray of the movie version :gladbron: - imagine it looks crisp as fukk :whoo:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
G Gundam is the first gundam i ever watched and easily my favorite gundam. I was sorely disappointed when I found out all the other gundams were controlled in a small as cockpit and that the show was mainly a political drama

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I never should have read Kakegurui manga..... I straight spoiled myself from this upcoming great anime. :wow:
What is this about breh? i watched that little clip someone above posted...looks like high stakes gambling? Is there a horror element? :jbhmm::lupe:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
When Domon first introduced burning fingers, it caught me off by surprised:wow:
If you like G gundam, gundam gunpla is pretty good fighting-wise
YjXeuqK.gif

Ippo Homage
:ohhh: Might need to check that out. Was that the dempsey roll :ohhh:...might need to start hajime no ippo :lolbron: