Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no idea how you guys watch Berserk

that shyt is a fukking atrocity...

It sucks because the section the new anime covers has some of the most beautiful and amazing art of the entire series. Instead it's being wasted on weak CG.

Thinking about it now though, maybe doing a murkier artstyle was for the best on this part. Some of the scenes in this part are hard to watch as is. do you really wanna see the goblin orgy or rape horse in smooth HD quality? Could they even air it?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
It sucks because the section the new anime covers has some of the most beautiful and amazing art of the entire series. Instead it's being wasted on weak CG.

Thinking about it now though, maybe doing a murkier artstyle was for the best on this part. Some of the scenes in this part are hard to watch as is. do you really wanna see the goblin orgy or rape horse in smooth HD quality? Could they even air it?

All the gory edgelord/ecchi/pedo shyt that Japan produces and they cant make a proper adaptation for one of the most popular and acclaimed manga :martin::camby:

This deserves the Hunter x Hunter 2011 treatment. Some millionaire needs to throw money at this and make it happen :damn:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the gory edgelord/ecchi/pedo shyt that Japan produces and they cant make a proper adaptation for one of the most popular and acclaimed manga :martin::camby:

This deserves the Hunter x Hunter 2011 treatment. Some millionaire needs to throw money at this and make it happen :damn:
Because that shyt is implied and less subtle than say, depicting 30 trolls raping a cave full of crying women. Ecchi is weird but that's on a completely different plane than just weird.

You might have a point tho, they animated previous arcs before after all.

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
finally we get the hear the whole story of fucboi sota from re:creators and it's straight up:francis::hhh:

Can't believe that this phaggot is the main MC, scust :scust:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Summer.jpg

Following Ballroom e Youkoso, Owarimonogatari, Kakegurui. Maybe Hell Girl S4 if I catch up

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
@kingdarius
I binged watch one piece and it took me 1 month and 1/2 to get current
Was when it started around timeskip and luffy using haki few years ago
That's true dedication :wow:
yea i binged one piece years ago to catch up (think they were on the time skip arc at the time as well)....im probably many eps behind now. I stopped watching during the arc with joker. Think they had just started fighting him but they kept going to silly ass storylines with ol dude with the long nose and shyt (cant even remember his name lol) and it was dragging like a mufukka....i might pick it up again when the arc ends or something

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
yea i binged one piece years ago to catch up (think they were on the time skip arc at the time as well)....im probably many eps behind now. I stopped watching during the arc with joker. Think they had just started fighting him but they kept going to silly ass storylines with ol dude with the long nose and shyt (cant even remember his name lol) and it was dragging like a mufukka....i might pick it up again when the arc ends or something

Donflamingo yea I'm same area as u