Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
nikka is lowkey on the road to being my favorite villain ever

Yeah it got brought back as a monthly, put on hiatus, then brought back again.

You probably have some catching up to do. We about 1-3 months away from finally fixing casca :wow:

More like 2 years:mjcry: Lol. Kentaro takes the craziest amount of breaks. Can't trust this man on a month to month basis:mjcry:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I've been watching some of these classics that Funimation is re-releasing.

The Vision of Escaflowne :blessed:
Code Geass :blessed:
Wolf's Rain :jawalrus:
Outlaw Star:smugfavre:

These dubs are fuego and I never got to finish these as a kid or even watched them at all. That VRV (crunchyroll subs and Funimation dubs combo package) has a 30 day trial as a heads up y'all :eat:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Hero academia is showing one piece how to properly animate a show.

Hero academia is only 12 episodes per season, one piece is ongoing and then it's all about profits. People will still watch it so they spent less on production, same goes for naruto.

Imagine an ongoing anime with the production value of Hero academia or attack on titan :wow:
Also production value of some of these animes if off the chart I remember afro samurai had a production cost of 1 MILL PER EPISODE. And that's cool and all but they need to atleast recoup it or double their money to even consider undertaking such a thing.

Hero academia manga is selling good and it's good manga so they can ball out :wow:because it will only have a positive effect on sales. I started reading it because of the tournament arc and I wanted to know what happens next instead of waiting weeks for the izuku vs shoto (which even in the manga is :wow:at sound and special effects :banderas:) now I'm hooked that's how the game goes:yeshrug:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Hero academia is only 12 episodes per season, one piece is ongoing and then it's all about profits. People will still watch it so they spent less on production, same goes for naruto.

Imagine an ongoing anime with the production value of Hero academia or attack on titan :wow:
Also production value of some of these animes if off the chart I remember afro samurai had a production cost of 1 MILL PER EPISODE. And that's cool and all but they need to atleast recoup it or double their money to even consider undertaking such a thing.

Hero academia manga is selling good and it's good manga so they can ball out :wow:because it will only have a positive effect on sales. I started reading it because of the tournament arc and I wanted to know what happens next instead of waiting weeks for the izuku vs shoto (which even in the manga is :wow:at sound and special effects :banderas:) now I'm hooked that's how the game goes:yeshrug:
They need to wait a while on some of these before starting the anime. Look at Hunter x Hunter 2011 :whoo::ohlawd::banderas:. I mean they had the luxury of years worth of material even they though had an anime adaptation in 1999. Most anime is only made to promote manga sales, but with something as popular as one piece and naruto you would think they would up the budgets. I honestly dont think people would care that much if they didnt constantly run these shows. No filler necessary higher production value and people would still be fiending for it :noah::wtf: lol. Nature of the business I guess to keep running both when they are massive hits (Idk :dahell: theyre doing over at the attack on titan studios though, mfers wasting years over there we gonna be officially :flabbynsick: by the time that anime is done :heh:)

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Manga author Hiro Mashima announced in the afterword of the 61st compiled volume of Fairy Tail manga on Wednesday that the series will conclude in two volumes. He further stated on his Twitter account that he has lots of plans for the franchise, although the manga is ending. Mashima also revealed that he plans to begin a new series soon.

Fairy Tail has been serialized in Weekly Shounen Magazine since August 2006, and currently has over 60 million copies in print worldwide. The series won in Shounen manga category at the 33rd Kodansha Manga Award and Japan Expo Award in 2009. The manga has inspired multiple adaptations; including a 175-episode TV series, a 102-episode sequel, two OVA series, two anime films, several spin-off manga, and a side story novel series.

This makes no sense. Why would you end a hugely popular shounen during its peak of popularity? A third TV series was already announced so we should still have that, I'm guessing it will run another 100 episodes since there is still two arcs to cover and there will be probably be another anime exclusive arc, but what the fukk. Unless Mashima's new series is Fairy Tail X Rave I'm gonna be :mjcry:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
This makes no sense. Why would you end a hugely popular shounen during its peak of popularity? A third TV series was already announced so we should still have that, I'm guessing it will run another 100 episodes since there is still two arcs to cover and there will be probably be another anime exclusive arc, but what the fukk. Unless Mashima's new series is Fairy Tail X Rave I'm gonna be :mjcry:

We got some of the spin offs to eat off of.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
KEMONO FRIENDS!!!!
I fukk heavy with dem animals bytches!!!:shaq::shaq::shaq:
C3Gj841VMAA5D0c.jpg