Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
That arm triangle > arm-bar transition tho.
I mean, it makes no logical sense that they were training ground forces in BJJ to help them... fight things the size of buildings, but I guess this is literally the single situation it's useful, so better to have and not need than need and not have I guess.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
79352l.jpg

Berserk

Show so lit, my hands shaken just typing it. Good homage to the golden years of anime (80s/90s).

24084a3df51788e818096663b8cb8e751491247311_full.jpg

The Laughing Salesman

As I stated in the last thread of what's the last thing I watched, its a alright anime...but screw this a$$hole for making folks lives even miserable. I know he's teaching them a life lesson but WTF:mindblown:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
If anybody sees this and has some recommendations for a good series. Maybe action with a little humour? Adult is fine/preferred (nothing that was intended for kids basically). So far I've seen:

One Punch Man
Black Lagoon

Iris32

Pro
Daps
If anybody sees this and has some recommendations for a good series. Maybe action with a little humour? Adult is fine/preferred (nothing that was intended for kids basically). So far I've seen:

One Punch Man
Black Lagoon

Some of my faves that come readily to mind that are pretty popular:

91 Days, Parasyte, Attack on Titan, Ajin, Blood +, Psychopass (only 1st season), Tokyo Ghoul, Code Geass, Death Note, Nana (no action, but anyone who likes anime should watch it), Kids on the Slope, Spice and Wolf, Nabari no ou

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Some of my faves that come readily to mind that are pretty popular:

91 Days, Parasyte, Attack on Titan, Ajin, Blood +, Psychopass (only 1st season), Tokyo Ghoul, Code Geass, Death Note, Nana (no action, but anyone who likes anime should watch it), Kids on the Slope, Spice and Wolf, Nabari no ou

I'll look these up.

Dap + Rep

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

One Punch Man
Black Lagoon
Gurren Laggan, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter x Hunter are some good starter shows that have action with comedy sprinkled in. First two are more of an adventure type story while the last two are focused more on fighting. range from 50-120 episodes

Samurai Champloo for some hip hop themed samurai activity :banderas:, Cowboy Bebop for some jazz themed space adventures that are mostly episodic with a loose narrative :banderas:, Space Dandy for fukkery in space (mainly laughs with action sprinkled in). these shows are shorter around 26 eps each

Shokugeki no Soma is focused on cooking battles, Mob Psycho 100 is about a young psychic (fukkery and badassery), Seven Deadly Sins mythological adventure type with fighting

Most of these have really great acclaimed dubs so you can watch with English voices if you want :yeshrug: