RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Bakano is crazy.

I always recommend it but I think ppl get turned off by the old school theme. Just watch it. Its fukking crazy yal :mjgrin:
I just couldnt follow this shyt breh. People on other forums get fukking PISSED when you ask them to explain time shyt out properly (:hubie::gucci:). I thought it was cool though :pachaha:

Same with Durara. shyt is cool and I like the background music but some of these storylines and characters are :mindblown::why:. I know both are light novels and they had to leave a lot of material out though :yeshrug:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I gotta get on new Beserk anime. I'm pretty sure it's gonna get me in my feelings since they just stopped the manga years ago out the blue :wow:

I think I read all that's going to be in AoT anime so I'm not that excited to watch until it's finished airing season two and then I'll binge it. I'll catch up on the manga after. I haven't read it on months and there was absolute fukkery where I left off at.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I gotta get on new Beserk anime. I'm pretty sure it's gonna get me in my feelings since they just stopped the manga years ago out the blue :wow:

I think I read all that's going to be in AoT anime so I'm not that excited to watch until it's finished airing season two and then I'll binge it. I'll catch up on the manga after. I haven't read it on months and there was absolute fukkery where I left off at.

new chapter should drop this month breh :wow:I need to know how they gonna save casca. people have been waiting a DECADE to know if she'll get her mind back :mjcry:.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:

Just turn out to be mentally fukked from the things he endured & seen :mjcry:

Either way when Berserk manga ends in 2049 i can't see it ending good for Guts da gawd.

Dat horse left the barn a long time ago my friend although I don't ever see him going mentally unstable to cas' point. He just gets crazier and crazier.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't wait for the human monster. :wow:
nikka is lowkey on the road to being my favorite villain ever
New chapter??? It's ongoing again??? :damn:

Second season? :lupe:

raped?

Yeah it got brought back as a monthly, put on hiatus, then brought back again.

You probably have some catching up to do. We about 1-3 months away from finally fixing casca :wow: