Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Are people actually watching Dragonball Super and enjoying it or is that just some inside joke I'm not aware of? :patrice:

I dip in and out of the super thread on here seems like brehs are legit feeling it could just be nostalgia tho .:yeshrug: I only read the responses to each ep I don't watch that shyt and from what I'm reading it sounds fukken dumb

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I just watched Prison School for the first time. I wasn't ready for all that fukkery :mjlol:

Are there any other funny shows like it?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Are people actually watching Dragonball Super and enjoying it or is that just some inside joke I'm not aware of? :patrice:
I loved DBZ for what it did in it's day but the level of storytelling it had would be unacceptable now even if back then it was top notch. I don't see how people can basically watch a new version of that. Super is the definition of an unnecessary sequel.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

man this shyt is going to piss me off so much I can already tell. 30 second trailer, 15 of that is Natsu while everyone else gets a couple seconds at most. :martin: Lucy literally gets less than a second. :stopitslime:

Fairy Tail is my favorite anime but it could easily be so much better than it is. Natsu is the worst character, isn't even the main character or the strongest of the protagonists yet he still gets the most screen time these days because he's a Naruto rip-off. Every storyline is about him and Gray now its ridiculous. So many great Fairy Tail characters and they give Natsu a movie. Dragon Cry is all we're getting this year so if I hate it that's going to suck.

Ordinal Scale doesn't seem to have much Asuna either. What's with anime and pushing the male characters so much harder than the females? :aicmon:

I know it's because the female fans fap to Natsu and the 10 year old boys think girls got cooties and those are two huge audiences but damn this shyt is annoying. Natsu has been OP from the moment Fairy Tail started what does he need a movie for? Lucy is just starting to catch up to the top tier of Fairy Tail and with what just happened with Aquarius, Natsu & Happy leaving, and what happened to Fairy Tail, Lucy's story is so much more interesting than Natsu's turning into a Dragon/Zeref bullshyt. This movie could of been the perfect time to show how much Lucy's grown in the 1 year time skip but instead we're getting the start of Natsu vs Zeref. :mindblown:

Even worse they mentioned Fairy Tail manga is coming to a close? :mindblown: WTF? Right at the height of their popularity? I know they can drag the anime until at least 2019 but damn I was hoping for at least two more series. Lucy better beat a final villain of an arc at some point Mashima, remember who the main character is for once please. She's the only character who got progressively stronger over the series instead of starting out OP. It would be a GOAT moment for her to beat the big bad to end the series. Don't fukk it up with some Natsu shyt.

Maybe they can continue Fairy Tail with a sequel like Boruto starring LuNa called Fairy Heart. :jbhmm: That depends on whether or not Mashima actually delivers on NaLu. He has to right? I would hope...:patrice:

They could've made a movie based off one of the side storys. Example, Gajeels history or Sabertoothe being ran by Sting.

Daps
Reppin
SN1
They could've made a movie based off one of the side storys. Example, Gajeels history or Sabertoothe being ran by Sting.
I've always wanted Gajeel to have a bigger role. A story with him as the lead would be cool but his history is to similar to Natsu's to be interesting in my opinion. I'd rather just see a movie with Gajeel, Levy, and Panther Lily with an original story.

Gildarts, Sabertooth, Crime Sorciere, Mystogan & Edolas Fairy Tail, Bisca & Alzack, there are many options that aren't just the same old tired Natsu. Even Lucy and Erza haven't had a story arc in awhile in the anime. It's been all Natsu and Gray.

Not really a side story but what I wanna see the most is what happened in the year between Tartaros and where the anime left off. I don't know if the manga covered this or not, I would hope so since there was a lot of potential there. That's what I imagined Dragon Cry would be about until I saw the poster.

Fairy Tail has so much potential still if Mashima really wants to end it he should consider doing side stories that can be turned into 10-12 episode series like Fairy Tail Zero. As it is now it looks like the series will end before we ever see Gildarts do anything of importance, and he's supposed to be the strongest in Fairy Tail.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Atom: The Beginning
Girls Beat Boys
Clockwork Planet
Warau Salesman
Souryo To Majiwara

Looks like spring will be hilarious.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

Honestly I haven't enjoyed most of it. I never watched the two movies or the summary episodes for it and the Trunks saga was nonsense.

The fillers have been great and this tournament saga is going well too.

Too many Vegeta Stan's on this site, but that makes the thread interesting. There's a lot of stanning and nostalgia but I love it.

Daps
Reppin
SN1
The next arc is longer than the rest of the series so far combined. I think it just ended. If they don't animate it they have nothing left.
I'd rather no 3rd season than sitting through a long boring season hoping for Asuna to appear and she never/hardly does. Who really gives a shyt about a SAO arc? Their never topping Mother's Rosario. I wanna see Asuna and Kirito romance I don't care about some arc.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'd rather no 3rd season than sitting through a long boring season hoping for Asuna to appear and she never/hardly does. Who really gives a shyt about a SAO arc? Their never topping Mother's Rosario. I wanna see Asuna and Kirito romance I don't care about some arc.
This arc goes from light novel vol 9 to vol 18. All the previous arcs were 1-9 so you're basically saying they should stop making the series all together.

Vol 9 came out in 2012 vol 18 in August of last year. That's 4 years worth of plot. They're not throwing that out.