Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
Yeah I just got to the 2nd season, shyt turning up :lupe:

Actually I retract this statement, got to the end of season 2 and shyt was still cheeks :scust:

only dope fight was the beginning one with Kenshin and Saito which made me stick around to the end :scust:

might have revisit Sword of the Stranger and Samurai Champloo to reassure my faith in the Samurai :scust:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
neregate.com-Spring-2017-Anime-Chart-v2.jpg

Academia S2, AOT S2, Saekano S2, Boruto, Kekkai Sensen S2 are the headliners. Natsume season six (!) for the SOL crowd, bunch of hit or miss adaptations, the berserk season 2 that nobody asked for.

Daps
Reppin
SN1
That season looks fukking terrible. 2017 is looking like the worst year for anime in a long time. The Yuki Yuna movies and Dragon Cry are all I wanna see on that list and the dubs for those will take months to come out and wont even be out in the spring. I'm gonna need one of those shows like Clockwork Planet to surprise me or it's gonna be a long, dry season. Summer will have to be stacked after these last couple lame seasons.

Mashima enough with the Natsu bullshyt.:pacspit: Put some respect on Lucy's name she's the main character for fukk sake. We just had a million Natsu storylines don't tell me Dragon Cry is gonna be all about him again. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
SN1
The whole DanMachi dub just dropped a month before the DVD release :ohhh:

That makes the spring season even worse (DanMachi was supposed to be one of the dub heavy hitters for Spring) but I'll take it.:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Two straight seasons of nothing but bullshyt School and Slice of Life :francis:

I'm watching Boku no Hero and Attack on Titan and thats it :hubie:

Won't even peep Boruto :scust:

All the big shows are action though...Boruto, AOT, My Hero Academia, etc. It's a shame I have no interest in watching any of them.

Honestly my biggest problem with the upcoming season (besides not liking Naruto or AOT) is everything is unknown. Like @Consumed said a "bunch of hit or miss adaptations" Maybe Tsugumomo, Renai Boukun, Alice to Zouroku, Clockwork Planet, and Eromanga-sensei could be good. Nothing really stands out to me as unique or exciting though.

I can't say what I'll watch until we get the dub announcements.

Summer will probably have

One Punch Man
Code Geass
Highschool DxD

that's not all that great either. Especially considering Code Geass is probably better off without a sequel and DxD's last season sucked. We're definitely gonna need more big shows than just those three but I can't think of anything else that might realistically hit summer.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In Spring I'll be following at least the following shows not including the popular stuff like AoT2.
Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism
CLOCKWORK PLANET
Sword Oratoria
Gin no Guardian
Re:CREATORS
Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Kinki Kyouten
Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭
SAGRADA RESET
SAKURA QUEST
Shuumatsu Nani shytemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?
Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho

I'm questioning these but I'll watch.
Fukumenkei Noise
FRAME ARMS GIRL
eromanga sensei
Renai Boukun
sin Nanatsu no Taizai