Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2
Masamune-kun no Revenge
Onihei
Youjo Senki
Dragonball Super

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I want to see some funny light hearted player shyt. I want to laugh. I want to see some new shyt cut from that Tenchi cloth. nikkas getting hoes and cutting up.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
That's because the fans of anime that spend money on it usually buy that kinda stuff. They make what sells.
That's why Iron Blooded Orphans slipped in the gay and pedo moments last minute as well because they want money from that weird crowd. :sas1:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That's why Iron Blooded Orphans slipped in the gay and pedo moments last minute as well because they want money from that weird crowd. :sas1:
Honestly somebody that watches anime shouldn't be surprised that homosexual content is in it. Anime has been very progressive on that front for a long time. That stuff in IBO was pretty mild. Scum's Wish for example also airing this season has far worse.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Honestly somebody that watches anime shouldn't be surprised that homosexual content is in it. Anime has been very progressive on that front for a long time. That stuff in IBO was pretty mild. Scum's Wish for example also airing this season has far worse.
It wasnt the fact that it was homo. It was how it was thrown in randomly that made it an obvious cash grab.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Yeah the school life SOL anime isn't going anywhere. They make bank while a lot of other shows struggle to break even. If you want more of a certain type of show, then invest money into it.

Kobayashi Dragon Maid for ex is going to murder in merchandise sales, only encouraging more stuff like it.

Daps
Reppin
SN1

man this shyt is going to piss me off so much I can already tell. 30 second trailer, 15 of that is Natsu while everyone else gets a couple seconds at most. :martin: Lucy literally gets less than a second. :stopitslime:

Fairy Tail is my favorite anime but it could easily be so much better than it is. Natsu is the worst character, isn't even the main character or the strongest of the protagonists yet he still gets the most screen time these days because he's a Naruto rip-off. Every storyline is about him and Gray now its ridiculous. So many great Fairy Tail characters and they give Natsu a movie. Dragon Cry is all we're getting this year so if I hate it that's going to suck.

Ordinal Scale doesn't seem to have much Asuna either. What's with anime and pushing the male characters so much harder than the females? :aicmon:

I know it's because the female fans fap to Natsu and the 10 year old boys think girls got cooties and those are two huge audiences but damn this shyt is annoying. Natsu has been OP from the moment Fairy Tail started what does he need a movie for? Lucy is just starting to catch up to the top tier of Fairy Tail and with what just happened with Aquarius, Natsu & Happy leaving, and what happened to Fairy Tail, Lucy's story is so much more interesting than Natsu's turning into a Dragon/Zeref bullshyt. This movie could of been the perfect time to show how much Lucy's grown in the 1 year time skip but instead we're getting the start of Natsu vs Zeref. :mindblown:

Even worse they mentioned Fairy Tail manga is coming to a close? :mindblown: WTF? Right at the height of their popularity? I know they can drag the anime until at least 2019 but damn I was hoping for at least two more series. Lucy better beat a final villain of an arc at some point Mashima, remember who the main character is for once please. She's the only character who got progressively stronger over the series instead of starting out OP. It would be a GOAT moment for her to beat the big bad to end the series. Don't fukk it up with some Natsu shyt.

Maybe they can continue Fairy Tail with a sequel like Boruto starring LuNa called Fairy Heart. :jbhmm: That depends on whether or not Mashima actually delivers on NaLu. He has to right? I would hope...:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Sadly most of the new anime coming out is mostly that crap. :snoop:
I love slice of life and school anime problem is most of them don't get dubbed so I end up not watching them.

Are people actually watching Dragonball Super and enjoying it or is that just some inside joke I'm not aware of? :patrice:
Is it that bad? I haven't watched Dragonball Z in a decade.