The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Up until the Ninja War it still had it's moments. At that point it went DBZ and the power levels of the two main characters got so absurd that nobody else really mattered.
maybe that why i could not fukk with part 2 already seen that type of shyt with DBZ. I will check out naruto's son anime that coming out i hope they can get that feeling again of part 1 :banderas: sucks that the exams aint the same if they base it off the movie, but if they do more ninja missions such as the land of waves then :blessed:

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
These are the shows ima watch this season
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2
Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Fujouou-hen
Masamune-kun no Revenge
Hand Shakers
ChäoS;Child
Fate/Grand Order: First Order
Rewrite 2nd Season: Moon-hen / Terra-hen
Granblue Fantasy the Animation
Reikenzan: Eichi e no Shikaku

Hopefully 5 of these shows pan out...... but if they all do :blessed::blessed::blessed:

Last edited:

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Masamune-kun no Revenge
Hand Shakers
ChäoS;Child
Spiritpact

Hopefully 5 of these shows pan out...... but if they all do :blessed::blessed::blessed:

Dont watch taht Revenge shyt was reading the manga then it became bullshyt :snoop:

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Dont watch taht Revenge shyt was reading the manga then it became bullshyt :snoop:
Yeah i read the manga as well and it did go off the cliff but since its there ill still tak ea look at the anime probually wont watch the whole season tho. Reminds me of prison school which also started good then went off on some bull shyt:beli:

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Yeah i read the manga as well and it did go off the cliff but since its there ill still tak ea look at the anime probually wont watch the whole season tho. Reminds me of prison school which also started good then went off on some bull shyt:beli:
:mjlol: i always know prison school was shyt dropped it after five chapters

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Wait? This shyt like Prison School:mjgrin:

Watching!:lolbron:

I still follow the manga..... the fukkery levels are ridiculous.... no way in hell they release the next season:mjlol:

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
What is hot for this winter season? I got little witch academia and blue exorcist and that's it y'all ?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:laff: took you this long to realize super is shyt? DBZ had a great ending with Ubb getting next and it was :yeshrug: now Ubb taking over is going to be a joke :francis:
Naw I've always been hating on it. Someone just brought it up in here like it was something to check for... Its like 70 eps in and it MIGHT get good in this next arc.

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Naw I've always been hating on it. Someone just brought it up in here like it was something to check for... Its like 70 eps in and it MIGHT get good in this next arc.
they said the same shyt it always might get good in the next arc... nikkas just got nostalgia for DB,DBZ overall because it was the anime everyone was watching when growing up and it got theme into anime @Spud34 i think was the one made a whole thread on super not being good and got neg

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
they said the same shyt it always might get good in the next arc... nikkas just got nostalgia for DB,DBZ overall because it was the anime everyone was watching when growing up and it got theme into anime @Spud34 i think was the one made a whole thread on super not being good and got neg
Universe Survival arc has everything it needs to be legit :yeshrug: when somethings trash, I'll be 100 on it.

@winb83 actually had me watching Shinometa :dead: and I never thought I'd be watching SOL stuff but Ore Monogatari was too damned good to hate on

Still ain't worth watching DB Super at all yet imo. There's hope though

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Gabrielle DropOut is about this angel academy where graduates are sent to human schools to study society. The main character gets addicted to MMORPG's and becomes a lazy shut in, another turns into a sadist, an archdemon is too responsible and nice and satans daughter is getting bullied. It's a funny ass concept could be as good as Konosuba.

Masamune-kun no Revenge
Hand Shakers
ChäoS;Child
Spiritpact

Spiritpact prob wont be one of them that pans out. It's a stealth yaoi

:whoa:

Prison school is one of the best comedies in manga. The fukkery goes so deep I don't even know how it'll be adapted