42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Appreciate it. Found it on Kissanime.

Since this season is looking weak, I'm gonna check Berserk and rewatch Space Battleship Yamato 2199 (:pacspit: at everybody for ignoring this piff). Maybe rewatch Crest of The Stars too.

Once Tales of Berseria drops all be all in that anyways.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Appreciate it. Found it on Kissanime.

Since this season is looking weak, I'm gonna check Berserk and rewatch Space Battleship Yamato 2199 (:pacspit: at everybody for ignoring this piff). Maybe rewatch Crest of The Stars too.

Once Tales of Berseria drops all be all in that anyways.

What you got for me cuz?:mjgrin:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What you got for me cuz?:mjgrin:
This season? There's the WWI demon witch girl which looks surprisingly good and.... maybe Revenge turns out okay. The rest is almost certainly trash so far.

Battleship Yamato 2199 is the best shyt everyone passed on because it aired the same time as Kill la Kill. I'm running through it again right now and the foreshadowing was :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This season? There's the WWI demon witch girl which looks surprisingly good and.... maybe Revenge turns out okay. The rest is almost certainly trash so far.

Battleship Yamato 2199 is the best shyt everyone passed on because it aired the same time as Kill la Kill. I'm running through it again right now and the foreshadowing was :wow:

I'm gonna try to pick up an ep of each:ohhh:

But if I dont like one:skip:

.... you know what time it is right?:troll:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This is why I can't fukk with berserk I tried reading the manga and saw a big demonic horse dikk:picard: I had fall back from that shyt:hubie:
This shyt tough and demonic :gucci:

Dan and Earl just got bodied trying to pull an honest jack move on this dude man :picard: dude laid down his money and just went to scrapping. What part of the game is that? :dahell:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Oh man this show is so serious about a woman fukking up everything :snoop:

:pachaha:

brehs can't be scumbag castle guards

brehs can't rob anybody

brehs gotta stay in formation

now griffith da gawd about to get caught up in some bullshyt i can already tell :dame:

Daps
Reppin
SN1
I think the season looks good but if your out here disliking entire genres (you guys who don't like slice of life :ufdup:) of course not every season will be good for you. I'll be watching Fuuka, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Interviews with Monster Girls, Masamune-kun's Revenge, Chaos;Child, Hand Shakers, and Akiba's Trip, maybe Saga of Tanya the Evil but I'm sick of military shows right now. I'll probably give Chain Chronicle and that ACCA show a chance too. Plus we got older shows finally getting dub releases like Erased, God Eater, and Garo: Crimson Moon. Now their all new shows except Chaos; and Garo so theirs no guarantee any of them are good but they can't all be bad either. I'd like to watch KonoSuba and Seiren as well but their not getting dubs at the moment.

Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season - I liked it a lot more than season 1. I'm sure I'll watch Sunshine eventually but I wish they would of just made season 3 instead. After the Love Live performance when the crowd was chanting we want more, I was legit :mjcry: I watched Love Live! The School Idol Movie and liked it as well. In the last few weeks, that K-On feel good type of slice of life has become one of my favorite genres, almost as much as regular SoL.

Aura: Koga Maryuin's The Last War - Starts off kind of slow but gets good damn near great by the end. Definitely a few powerful scenes. The only flaw was we never got to see why Ryouko became a chuuni in the first place. People want to compare this to Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions but the tone is completely different between the two. Both are certainly worth watching but one is lighthearted (Chunibyo) and the other (Aura) is very dark. I'd like to see a full season of Aura that takes place either before or after the movie.

Clannad - This aired months after Darker than Black but looks like it aired 10 years earlier art wise. I didn't think it was as sad as its hyped up to be, but they definitely try to make you cry often. Didn't work on me until the second to last episode when Nagisa puts on that play and her dad runs in. I honestly found Love Live sadder (and Aura was way sadder) but that's because I cared about the characters more. Still a good show. Legitimately :mjlol: when Nagisa was singing the Dango song then Fuuko rips her off for "Star Fish" and Nagisa goes "that's plagiarism!" Looking forward to watching season 2 soon, hopefully the art got a big upgrade cause that was the only real issue with season 1. That and Greg Ayres (voice actor). I forgot how much I hated him. How he got so many roles is astonishing.