FLCL
High Score Girl
Black Clover
Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt 2nd Season
Inuyashiki

And finally the maybe 2017 anime
UQ Holder!
Code Geass: Fukkatsu no Lelouch

and there was some LN anime i forgot the name of but it was looking :ehh: this year about to be :blessed: for anime as a whole
list of 2017 anime you should check out

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
they said the same shyt it always might get good in the next arc... nikkas just got nostalgia for DB,DBZ overall because it was the anime everyone was watching when growing up and it got theme into anime @Spud34 i think was the one made a whole thread on super not being good and got neg

It wasn't me who made a thread about Super being trash but whoever did it is right. This shyt ain't nothing like Z at all.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It wasn't me who made a thread about Super being trash but whoever did it is right. This shyt ain't nothing like Z at all.
DBZ was revolutionary in it's day but people expect better storytelling in a series now than what it offered back then. Even if it was the same level as DBZ people would likely be disenchanted with it today.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

:whoa:

Prison school is one of the best comedies in manga. The fukkery goes so deep I don't even know how it'll be adapted

Man the fukkery is out of control!!:russ:

The "room arc" with the main character and the angry chick:mjlol:

The current arc:deadmanny:

Man they need to drop next season.... I dare they animate that shyt:pachaha:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
this season up till now has been trash all around and bad quality anime production too. Like it's not as smooth like it should be.

Onihei looks decent but im going to pass, either it's a hit or a miss not putting myself threw 20 min of watching if it doesn't feel good.

edldlive pass

Tales of zesteria X im watching in the hope they include tales of berseria because it was way better then the main anime.

Chain chronicle The only strong win up till now and thats because I saw other episodes and it good :wow:

Spiritpact made by the same people who made bloodivors so fukk NO:hhh:

Ao no excoriate :ohhh:ill have to watch the first season, first episode was solid

Handshaker :francis: I looks good and they really did their best with the 3d but it just isn't smooth enough to pass.

Man fukk this season, :mjcry:Spring/summer can't be here fast enough :wow:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
this season up till now has been trash all around and bad quality anime production too. Like it's not as smooth like it should be.

Onihei looks decent but im going to pass, either it's a hit or a miss not putting myself threw 20 min of watching if it doesn't feel good.

edldlive pass

Tales of zesteria X im watching in the hope they include tales of berseria because it was way better then the main anime.

Chain chronicle The only strong win up till now and thats because I saw other episodes and it good :wow:

Spiritpact made by the same people who made bloodivors so fukk NO:hhh:

Ao no excoriate :ohhh:ill have to watch the first season, first episode was solid

Handshaker :francis: I looks good and they really did their best with the 3d but it just isn't smooth enough to pass.

Man fukk this season, :mjcry:Spring/summer can't be here fast enough :wow:

Nothing but garbage water this season the only ones that I can enjoy and take serious so far is Ao No exorcise and Onihei.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Where should I start in Beserk? Never seen it before

'97 anime and then you have to read the manga from chapter 1. For whatever reason it doesn't have a good adaptation post Golden Age Arc

The movie trilogy covers the same stuff as the anime except it's not as good.