Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
best animes out right now? I needa finish up kuroko no basket but recently watched fairy tale and finished hunter x hunter. Whats yall picks? IS naruto still going?

:scust:

Anyway

Mobile Suit Gundam: IBO is still going on. It's a bit drama'y at parts, but it has a really brutal side that makes the whole thing come together. An MC that doesn't give a single fukk about morals because it gets in the way of the vision his superior has for their group.

Other than that, I haven't peeped anything that is in season right now. Honestly waiting for the Spring for AoT and My Hero Academia. :banderas:

I might lose my mind when OPM and Haikyuu are back though. :banderas: :banderas: :banderas:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
best animes out right now? I needa finish up kuroko no basket but recently watched fairy tale and finished hunter x hunter. Whats yall picks? IS naruto still going?
Blue Exorcist is supposed to be good. I'm about to watch Season 1 so I can get caught up.

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:scust:

Anyway

Mobile Suit Gundam: IBO is still going on. It's a bit drama'y at parts, but it has a really brutal side that makes the whole thing come together. An MC that doesn't give a single fukk about morals because it gets in the way of the vision his superior has for their group.

Other than that, I haven't peeped anything that is in season right now. Honestly waiting for the Spring for AoT and My Hero Academia. :banderas:

I might lose my mind when OPM and Haikyuu are back though. :banderas: :banderas: :banderas:
Naruto is still one of the best animes out except for the fillers.:yeshrug: Ill check out the new Gundam tho

Doctor Doom

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Naruto is still one of the best animes out except for the fillers.:yeshrug: Ill check out the new Gundam tho

p9tjanD.gif

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Goddamn this season looks like trash too.

Gintama is my shyt but there aren't any non sequels that look interesting.

Doctor Doom

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Goddamn this season looks like trash too.

Gintama is my shyt but there aren't any non sequels that look interesting.

Bruh I legit had the :picard: looking through this shyt. You know it's bad when the only thing I was " :patrice: Well this doesn't look like a total dumpster fire " on is some SoL shyt. It's that Masamune Revenge thing or whatever. Dude who used to be a fat ass and tries to get with that bytch then break her heart. I'll honestly watch up to the point where I realize the MC ain't with the shyts and stop. :manny:

He'll probably develop feelings and throw away his original plan. :camby: