42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Are you watching the original 7 episode OVA or the broken down 0096?

The OST for the entire series is piff

That first battle between the Kshatriya and the Jegans. :banderas:
I watched the original OVA - just noticed that it was finally airing on Toonami. Kshatriya is the best thing about Gundam Unicorn by far though. She was giving people the business.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe I'm watching Youjo Senki and being legit entertained :dead:

Just watched. I thought it was WW1 type action with a kid sprinkled in as a twist. When I saw them hovering over the battlefield:whoo:, the explosive shells:gladbron:, Tanya fighting dolo :ooh:. This is looks like the show of the season. The art and animation are on point.

That look at end :youngsabo:

I was looking forward to seeing those two guys who disobeyed her again:mjcry:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
cbWytma.png

:mjlol:

Kizumonogatari part 1 was solid. Finally get backstory of Araragi and Shinobu

Not a fan of Seiren. Barely animated bland art style with the usual milktoast lead character. Amagami SS had the same problems but at least the girls designs and personalities were easily distinguishable

Interviews with Monster Girls was surprisingly enjoyable. I'm a fan of settings where supernatural beings live amongst humans and also like cute girls doing cute things shows, so this is my ideal

Hyped for Little Witch Academia tomorrow

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Shokugeki no soma OVA 2 again the fukkery with food is pure perfection. We need another season stat:wow: 2 new shows to check out tomorrow :takedat:

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
best animes out right now? I needa finish up kuroko no basket but recently watched fairy tale and finished hunter x hunter. Whats yall picks? IS naruto still going?