Daps
Reppin
SN1
I love this anime :mjcry:
I'll be at movie theater when it's released stateside march
I would love to if it was dubbed but I'm not dealing with Chicago traffic/parking just to watch subbed.

Hopefully a season 3 announcement at the end.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Looking for some shyt to watch. My tastes are pretty straight forward. I like shows with a bunch of hype or shows with quirky chicks lol. I have seen a lot of shyt though so I doubt this will get me anywhere :francis:

Here's my list for reference _FIFA_'s Profile - MyAnimeList.net

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Looking for some shyt to watch. My tastes are pretty straight forward. I like shows with a bunch of hype or shows with quirky chicks lol. I have seen a lot of shyt though so I doubt this will get me anywhere :francis:

we've got a -11.7 "affinity" rating so I probably shouldn't suggest anything to you but fukk it

quirky chicks and/or action that you haven't seen

Tokyo ESP
Gokukoku no Brynhildr
Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushytsu (judging by your scores you like Haruhi so you'll either love or hate this, might as well try it. I personally liked it.)
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga shytai!
Kurokami The Animation
Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Currently watching Tamako Market up to episode 7 so far and loving it. SoL bliss. If you like K-On this is a must watch, I got a feeling @Consumed would like this.

Added to my ptw list. Have heard lot about it and anything by Kyo Ani is worth a look

What I like about K-on is that it has the best presentation of friendship in anime, and you follow these five lovable characters all throughout high school until graduation where you never see them again. Hard to compare my experience with that as far as SOL goes.

Nodame Cantabile has the quirkiest of chicks as a lead character. If Your Lie in April were funnier with less teen melodrama and much more emphasis on music, you get that

You've seen Usagi Drop but not Barakamon. Focuses more on comedy, but still has a great deal of character development caused by an adult/child partnership. relatable theme especially if you consider yourself a creator or artist of any type

Gundam Thunderbolt is pure hype and adrenaline, Spice and Wolf has Holo. Both are in your PTW

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
we've got a -11.7 "affinity" rating so I probably shouldn't suggest anything to you but fukk it

quirky chicks and/or action that you haven't seen

Tokyo ESP
Gokukoku no Brynhildr
Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushytsu (judging by your scores you like Haruhi so you'll either love or hate this, might as well try it. I personally liked it.)
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga shytai!
Kurokami The Animation
Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de

Haha.. most of these have pretty trash ass scores lmao. My tastes are mainstream as fukk when it comes to anime so I dunno about these. But i'll do some more digging into 'em and see if anything stands out. Thanks breh

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Nodame Cantabile has the quirkiest of chicks as a lead character. If Your Lie in April were funnier with less teen melodrama and much more emphasis on music, you get that

You've seen Usagi Drop but not Barakamon. Focuses more on comedy, but still has a great deal of character development caused by an adult/child partnership. relatable theme especially if you consider yourself a creator or artist of any type

Gundam Thunderbolt is pure hype and adrenaline, Spice and Wolf has Holo. Both are in your PTW

Nodame has always caught my eye but the fact that it's josei I've stayed away. But i probably should just jump in. Barakamon and Spice and Wolf seem dope but I had a hard time getting into them. I think I might go into Thunderbolt next. Anyway thanks

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
McGillis the ultimate scumbag

I'll take care of your sister :wow:

Nodame has always caught my eye but the fact that it's josei I've stayed away. But i probably should just jump in. Barakamon and Spice and Wolf seem dope but I had a hard time getting into them. I think I might go into Thunderbolt next. Anyway thanks

I thought more or less the same at first. Then realized it's just a great comedy with likable characters who have actual talent and ambitions in life. Doesnt feel like a josei until later seasons, at which point Im already invested into the story.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I was in tears.

2iji5mv.jpg

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Fullmetal Alchemist fans, is the original not as good as Brotherhood or is that mostly artificial bullshyt/hype? Which one should I watch?
Haha.. most of these have pretty trash ass scores lmao. My tastes are mainstream as fukk when it comes to anime so I dunno about these. But i'll do some more digging into 'em and see if anything stands out. Thanks breh
You probably won't like them then to be honest. I'm appalled at some of those ratings but my tastes don't align with MAL in the slightest.

Currently watching Sadamitsu the Destroyer on episode two. The writing is pretty bad and the dub is below average. MC feels guilty because he killed a alien but admits he doesn't feel anything when he kills bugs. The alien was trying to kill his friends and bugs don't bother anybody. What's wrong with this guy. Then they got doctors resurrecting dead killer aliens.:gucci: The show is entertaining though the characters are stupid as fukk.

Mardock Scramble: The First Compression is feminist garbage. They try to say that because the girl was apparently raped by a man somehow all men are rapists and the female MC is therefor justified in yelling I'm going to rape you over and over as she kills a man who had nothing to do with her being raped. One of the worst films I've seen. I don't think she was even raped as she was a prostitute that as far as I know was having consensual sex.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I love this anime :mjcry:
I'll be at movie theater when it's released stateside march

Why they still dragging Kirito's harem around like any of those characters have any relevance in the newer arcs of SAO? Last I heard they all were pushed to the back even his main chick.

Really though I didn't know people still liked this show. It had some potential but it never really realized it. Accel World by the same author is better to me and deserved more seasons.
Gate of Bootylon?:picard:

The fukk is wrong with y'all niccas?:gucci:
What can I say at this point my favorite animes are dumb comedies. The more dumb the premise and the more absurd the humor the better.

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Why they still dragging Kirito's harem around like any of those characters have any relevance in the newer arcs of SAO? Last I heard they all were pushed to the back even his main chick.

Really though I didn't know people still liked this show. It had some potential but it never really realized it. Accel World by the same author is better to me and deserved more seasons.
You didn't know people still liked SAO? It's one of the most popular anime today and its last arc was its best, of course people still like it. It's my second favorite anime ever due to how amazing it can be at its best. At times its not great, I hated the GGO arc but they made up for it with Mother's Rosario.

Nothing of significance ever happened between Kirito and anyone other than Asuna so I'm not sure where this idea he has a harem comes from. Sure Leafa likes him and he's flirted with Sinon once or twice but he's dating Asuna in season 2 so its not much of a harem.

Accel World was decent at times but I hated the main male character even more than I hate Kirito and thats saying something. The romance felt forced in Accel World unlike SAO and there wasn't any great friendships like Asuna and Yuuki. There wasn't any penalty for death like there was in Aincrad. To me Accel World is a poor mans SAO at best.