Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
so this season of anime was so bad all you guys have been talking about the last couple pages is subs vs dubs?:martin:

can I get some recs please?:feedme: only thing I kept up with this season was season twos like IBO and haikyuu

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Characters look childish. Anything serious like a hellsing?
I agree that's why I avoided watching it and it's too girly. Have you checked out Drifters that's done by the same guys that created Hellsing, check out Jojo's Bizzare adventure: Crazy diamond, Ajin season 2(If you watched season 1 already), Days, All out, Bungou stray dogs season 2(If you have watched season 1), Izetta the last witch, and lastly you should check out Kuromukuro if you haven't seen it already.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
so this season of anime was so bad all you guys have been talking about the last couple pages is subs vs dubs?:martin:

can I get some recs please?:feedme: only thing I kept up with this season was season twos like IBO and haikyuu

The viewers taste's in Japan has dwindled heavy lol. Romance, ecchi, girly fluff, and SOL is the way to go lol.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Biscuit.....
fb2.gif

what a scene

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Holy shiiiiiiiiiiit breh 2017 has already blessed us. Just saw fate/grant first Oder. Type moon needs to get this to ufotable STAT and make it a 24 episode show. All the possibilities, different heroes pure PIFF :ohhh::wow:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.

because this season is shyt, one of the reason i barely post in this thread is because of that