Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
The person in the mask in IBO season 2. Is it supposed to be a secret who that is? Cause I almost instantly knew who it had to be. The Gundam if you don't see a body they aren't dead rule has to be in play here.
I think everyone knows who the fukk it is :pachaha:
I mean it could only be one motherfukker. Mcgillis ain't shyt :russ:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Mika's swag is through the roof.

Dude was like sorry they got past me and Mika replies I wasn't counting on you anyway. Other dude was trying to snipe him and he says I'm more likely to get hit if a actually dodge.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yo I just started IBO and this breh Mikazuki is a savage :wtf:

On episode 3 and he just EXECUTED that First Corps dikkhead. :mindblown:

EDIT: YO HE STILL SHOOTIN nikkaS :damn: :damn: :damn:
At one point his superior tells him to capture someone alive and he actually grumbles that its too difficult to have to do that and its just easier to kill them.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Finally caught up on season 2 of IBO
Mika
giphy.gif

He might be the greatest to ever do it. Zero fukks given.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Still watching Hajime No Ippo. Show is flames.:whoo: I gotta admit my knowledge of boxing is very limited, it begins and ends with knockout videos, and

I've been to several boxing ppv parties and watched no boxing. This show had me looking up the top Japanese featherweight boxers like I was gonna see Ippo on there. :russ:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Still watching Hajime No Ippo. Show is flames.:whoo: I gotta admit my knowledge of boxing is very limited, it begins and ends with knockout videos, and

I've been to several boxing ppv parties and watched no boxing. This show had me looking up the top Japanese featherweight boxers like I was gonna see Ippo on there. :russ:
I'm gonna have to start on this today. People been telling me for years to check it out but I just never got a chance.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Good to see more people into IBO.

Took y'all long enough to discover the piff :blessed:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I'm gonna have to start on this today. People been telling me for years to check it out but I just never got a chance.

Yea the anime is :blessed:
Manga is still ongoing

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Yup it's super popular still the last arc on light novel heard was the best and is long read some parts briefly and spoilers shyt sounds insane and picks right up after mother rosario arc

Sao is a love it or hate it but it has a worldwide fan base whether people wanna admit it or not
Author already bout to drop new story in feb
Supposedly season 3 might get announce this year but they been saying that for awhile but think it will since last arc is done since August and it's longer than season 1 and 2 combine from understanding

I know they trying to work on live action Sao which I'm like :snoop:

Yea both brotherhood being better but that ending to the OG is brutal tho :mjcry:

I'ma need SAO season 3 this year. We didn't get shyt last year so a movie isn't gonna cut it this year. Between Ordinal Scale and Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry this is the first year ever where movies might end up my favorite anime releases. Honestly could be a pretty bad year for me (anime wise) if neither SAO or Fairy Tail start a new season. This upcoming season is the first time my anime of the season will be up for grabs in years, since one of those two shows was always airing dubbed in all of the last several seasons.

Live action :gucci: :dame:

I was just thinking how they still hadn't dubbed season 2 of Aria the Scarlet Ammo two days ago then yesterday the dub gets announced.:wow:

Akiba's Trip The Animation dub released the same day as the sub. :wow: I probably won't watch it but :wow:

On one hand I kinda can't wait for this dub season to end as I'm tired of Orange, ReLife, and Keijo but on the other hand we don't have a lot of promising shows confirmed for Winter dubs right now. Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid and Masamune-kun's Revenge look good but they probably won't hold me over til Spring by themselves. Still a few weeks before the season really starts (for dubs). Hopefully we get at least one of Seiren or Fuuka otherwise:patrice:

I'm very happy about Dragon Cry but knowing it probably means the next season will be releasing at least a few months later than I hoped is difficult to accept. It'll be worth it in the long run but I'm impatient.

Watching FMA: Brotherhood at everyone's suggestion.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'ma need SAO season 3 this year. We didn't get shyt last year so a movie isn't gonna cut it this year. Between Ordinal Scale and Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry this is the first year ever where movies might end up my favorite anime releases. Honestly could be a pretty bad year for me (anime wise) if neither SAO or Fairy Tail start a new season. This upcoming season is the first time my anime of the season will be up for grabs in years, since one of those two shows was always airing dubbed in all of the last several seasons.

Live action :gucci: :dame:

I was just thinking how they still hadn't dubbed season 2 of Aria the Scarlet Ammo two days ago then yesterday the dub gets announced.:wow:

Akiba's Trip The Animation dub released the same day as the sub. :wow: I probably won't watch it but :wow:

On one hand I kinda can't wait for this dub season to end as I'm tired of Orange, ReLife, and Keijo but on the other hand we don't have a lot of promising shows confirmed for Winter dubs right now. Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid and Masamune-kun's Revenge look good but they probably won't hold me over til Spring by themselves. Still a few weeks before the season really starts (for dubs). Hopefully we get at least one of Seiren or Fuuka otherwise:patrice:

I'm very happy about Dragon Cry but knowing it probably means the next season will be releasing at least a few months later than I hoped is difficult to accept. It'll be worth it in the long run but I'm impatient.

Watching FMA: Brotherhood at everyone's suggestion.

Don't see Sao season 3 coming out this year but a announced season 3 sometimes this year like end of credits on movie for a 2018 release
Cuz like I said before the last arc is massive long compared to others and it's darker also

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Don't see Sao season 3 coming out this year but a announced season 3 sometimes this year like end of credits on movie for a 2018 release
Cuz like I said before the last arc is massive long compared to others and it's darker also
Your probably right but I think if its announced at the end of Ordinal Scale it has to start this year. Ordinal Scale comes out in February it would be insane to announce a new season more than ten months before release. I'm sure it wouldn't be unprecedented but for a show this popular? Ordinal Scale ending with "SAO Season 3....Coming 2018!" would be depressing, not a good way to send the fans home from the movie.