52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Breh wtf is this shyt :mjlol:

I spit out my water cuz of it :russ:
Keijo!!!!!!!!
It's basically a shounen battle manga where the women fight on floats and they can only use their ass and breast to touch the other person. Most of the characters have special techniques and her's is she can analyze and copy anyone's technique by touching them. It's a pretty dumb comedy with absurdist humor.

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
2017 is going to be fire for anime fans. Especially if your a fan of fate.

These series are set to air in 2017

Grand Order

Heavens Feel

Extra

Prisms Illya the Movie (Heaven's Feel 2.0)

Fate/apocrypha

:ohhh::wow: 2017 the year a lot of people will be converted to the movement :blessed:

Last edited:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats

Grand Order

Heavens Feel

Extra

Fate/apocrypha

:ohhh::wow: 2017 the year a lot of people will be converted to the movement :blessed:
I like Fate and all, but I was more of a fan when it was just mostly focusing on the 3 routes. They're milking this all out on some Kingdom Hearts shyt now :francis:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.

Grand Order

Heavens Feel

Extra

Fate/apocrypha

this year going to be fire because we are going to be getting
Spring 2017
Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria

Then anime some time in 2017
One Punch Man 2
FLCL
High Score Girl
Black Clover
Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt 2nd Season
Inuyashiki

And finally the maybe 2017 anime
UQ Holder!
Code Geass: Fukkatsu no Lelouch

and there was some LN anime i forgot the name of but it was looking :ehh: this year about to be :blessed: for anime as a whole

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Not sure if I'm looking forward to the new season of Code Geass or not since I thought it had one of the best endings in anime so hopefully they don't fukk that up with the new series.

finished all seasons of Darker than Black. It started off pretty good, I liked where they were going with Amber when they first introduced her. Then she didn't appear again until the end and didn't do much over all which was disappointing. Honestly the best part of the show for me was Amber's poems during the preview for the next episodes with the jazz music.

best scene

They introduce Amber like that and then barely use her. :mindblown:

Other than that, Season 1 is mostly good until the end.

Hei could of had everything he wanted (his sister, Amber, true freedom for the contractors, the end of the syndicate) yet he chose the typical save the contractors and humans route which just ended up fukking everything up in season 2 anyway.

Season 2 started off good as well. I like Suou and found her friends and school life in Russia to be one of the better parts of Darker than Black. The rest of season 2 wasn't as good. The side characters weren't as interesting, Hei was less interesting and Misaki was featured a lot less. Kuro no Keiyakusha Gaiden should have been released before season 2. Gaiden could of even been condensed into one episode instead of that awful episode 26 which never needed to see the light of day.

Season 2 really would of benefited from keeping November 11 and Amber alive. Killing off the best characters in season 1 only works if there isn't a season 2. I kind of like how things ended for Suou with Hei killing her so she would go to heaven and remain Suou instead of losing her memory and becoming a doll, but the rest of the ending sucked Yin killing contractors for very thinly explained reasons, we don't really see if Hei kills Yin or not and we never get a good explanation of what happened with Pai and Amber in Heaven's War.

Overall a solid sometimes good show brought down by poor endings of each season and introducing good characters and then not using them (particularly Amber and Mai). They should have just animated Heaven's War instead.

Currently watching Tamako Market up to episode 7 so far and loving it. SoL bliss. If you like K-On this is a must watch, I got a feeling @Consumed would like this.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Aight, if it means anything I like my Gundam pilots to be emotionless killers :ld: so that's kinda my preference :skip:
Unicorn's protag is a discount kid-Amuro. Best thing about it is the female Zeek pilot... but like I said, its 'okay'. Not great, looks really good at times. Predictable story. Its okay.

Gundam Thunderbolt is the best Gundam product in years though. Watch that shyt right now lol