twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I had to go back and rewatch World Trigger.

shyt I need to still finish it I stopped cuz got caught up in other anime :mjgrin:

I know I stopped around when them dudes invaded that town and turn them into cubes then left gotta check see what ep number I'm at but was enjoying the shyt outta of it tho

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
shyt I need to still finish it I stopped cuz got caught up in other anime :mjgrin:

I know I stopped around when them dudes invaded that town and turn them into cubes then left gotta check see what ep number I'm at but was enjoying the shyt outta of it tho

Man you're gonna enjoy watching the rank battles with Osamu, Yuma, and Amatori. Once you finish watching the Anime you should read the Manga, but it's currently on a hiatus because the writer is having some neck or spinal surgery.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man you're gonna enjoy watching the rank battles with Osamu, Yuma, and Amatori. Once you finish watching the Anime you should read the Manga, but it's currently on a hiatus because the writer is having some neck or spinal surgery.

:blessed: felt it was slept on like that ace no diamond anime

I'm rewatching some anime cuz I like to buy anime but since they are expensive I make sure it's a anime that is elite and replay value so it's worth the cost

Stuck between getting unlimited blade works on DVD or blu ray
DVD is way cheaper 79 but I know the quality won't be as good on blu ray

But the blu ray cost 179
Each are just half the season

Daps
Reppin
SN1
seiren looks pretty nice
hope the MC isn't a beta fakkit like amagami tho :scusthov:

looks great, will watch if it gets dubbed

MC is obviously a simp though can tell that just by looking at him.

:why: this is some gay ass shyt if you thinking so deep on this shyt... and that name of the god damn anime you want to check out is called Yuri, that shyt is already a name for some gay manga/anime shyt
Yuri is two girls though, nothing wrong with that :manny:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
:blessed: felt it was slept on like that ace no diamond anime

I'm rewatching some anime cuz I like to buy anime but since they are expensive I make sure it's a anime that is elite and replay value so it's worth the cost

Stuck between getting unlimited blade works on DVD or blu ray
DVD is way cheaper 79 but I know the quality won't be as good on blu ray

But the blu ray cost 179
Each are just half the season

Man that's a tough one but if you have the financial means then get Unlimited blade works on Blu ray but do you see if's worth getting unlimited blade works on Blu ray for 179?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man that's a tough one but if you have the financial means then get Unlimited blade works on Blu ray but do you see if's worth getting unlimited blade works on Blu ray for 179?

i have the money but I'm leaning like man if that was the whole series then yea I do it
Or if that was only on blu ray yea I do it
But cuz it has a DVD version I'm like that 79 looking :steviej:
Even if quality it's not on blu ray

Sure I can take my time and save up and get it instead of splurging all at once
It's what I did to complete sword art online on blu ray the whole series got them individually tho lol

Your lie in April is a good ex of only on blu ray and it's 129 with the half the season so it's a no brainer too me

I'm usually any anime over 100 has to be top tier only has that format available for me to get it but when I read the reviews on how on blu ray it's so nice had me tempted

Cuz on Yamada my first time I have the bundle dvd/blu ray and u can tell diff easily and that is a romance anime and u know them
Action anime be looking piff even more

But I'll more than likely get DVD one tho unless I change my mind later

Probably get aldnoah zero first to complete that series then go to unlimited blade works

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Need something bloody and serious where some Bullshyt love story doesn't get in the way