tumblr_inline_nydiif6Wim1tosi4o_540.png

:blessed:

The great one :blessed:

My early choice for villian of the year 2017 :wow:
2017 is gonna be flames though

AOT2
OPM2
HERO2
Space Battleship Yamato 2 (I should neg everyone here for not watching the first season and instead repping that bullshyt KlK:scust:)

Code Geass 3

By hero do you mean boku no hero academia? Season 2 coming that fast?

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Nothing much to watch anymore only DB Super and Blood Orphans season 2. This season has too much fluff(Ecchi,Girly,bland,kiddy and etc.)

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Nothing much to watch anymore only DB Super and Blood Orphans season 2. This season has too much fluff(Ecchi,Girly,bland,kiddy and etc.)

A lot of bullshyt that people try to cover up as "great"

SOL trash that they'll forget about when their animes come back next season. :camby:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Also, regarding JJBA: DiU; am I the only one hoping that Hayato lives a shytty life? :manny:

Little fakkit is a weirdo who spied on his parents, and shytted on his mom whenever he could. :scust:

Made me grin when he was the only one in the epilogue to be all sad looking and shyt because he robbed his mom of happiness. :umad: :mjgrin:

Didn't like how he was like 10 years old and one of the most intuitive characters in the show somehow checkmating a serial killer. He had more to do with Kira's demise than Jotaro. Then his character design even for JoJo bugged me, why were his legs so strong.

Between him and the dad that was a blob monster for my least favorite character of the arc.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
A lot of bullshyt that people try to cover up as "great"

SOL trash that they'll forget about when their animes come back next season. :camby:

Man if this season is really heavy on SOL.... then I'm out!

Hell..... I might even finally catch up on the 400 eps of Naruto I'm behind on.

Like I read the manga so I know how it ends.... but I think the last shyt I seen edited was they Pein fight :russ:

I was watching some mediocre anime called Tiger Black or something ..... the wresting jawn (Japan crazy.... did y'all know they bringing that feud to life and the main characters in that movie are gonna fight at they version of Wrestlemania in a few days?:skip: )

Maybe get back on the paltry DB..... I know I stopped it after Beerus fighters won that tournament on some janky shyt:martin:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'll be watching these

Masamune-kun no Revenge
Fuuka
Eldlive
Little Witch Academia
Chaos;Child
Konosuba 2
Kuzu no Honkai
Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Fujouou Hen
Tales of Zestiria the Cross
Seiren
Youjo Senki