Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Bruh, I'm finishing up Gundam Wing and I still don't know what the fukk is going on. I feel like they dropped me in the middle of some thick ass plot.

The fights are good, but I'm confused as to what's happening. They haven't explained the other freedom fighters (or why they're all kids).

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
No I didn't :stopitslime: these massive exaggerations

Nobody knows what the fukk happened :mjlol:
I might've exaggerated but I think you looking for something gay in scenes where subtle competition and mental strategy are on display is just as exaggerated.
Bruh, I'm finishing up Gundam Wing and I still don't know what the fukk is going on. I feel like they dropped me in the middle of some thick ass plot.

The fights are good, but I'm confused as to what's happening. They haven't explained the other freedom fighters (or why they're all kids).
Thats why I can't get into any of those Gundam shyts. All that political shyt confuses me and then its a double cross and you don't know who is on who's side and then someone steals a Gundam or discovers one buried...wash and repeat.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
gay stuff doesn't bother me :manny: I watch a lot of foreign films in my free time :mjpls:

But its almost NOT subtle at times in Kuroko. They left all the doors open for fans to interpret and whatnot. If yal don't see it whatever, but again that massive gay fanart collection didn't just appear because people all had some crazy idea at the same time.
:beli: a lot of those weird cacs/asain nikkas that are deep into anime are the ones making that gay shyt and they are :scust: in some way

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Fridays bout to be real empty with no JoJo around :mjcry: :to:

Might rewatch DiU again tho :yeshrug:
2017 is gonna be flames though

AOT2
OPM2
HERO2
Space Battleship Yamato 2 (I should neg everyone here for not watching the first season and instead repping that bullshyt KlK:scust:)

Code Geass 3

Doctor Doom

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
tumblr_inline_nydiif6Wim1tosi4o_540.png

:blessed:

Doctor Doom

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Also, regarding JJBA: DiU; am I the only one hoping that Hayato lives a shytty life? :manny:

Little fakkit is a weirdo who spied on his parents, and shytted on his mom whenever he could. :scust:

Made me grin when he was the only one in the epilogue to be all sad looking and shyt because he robbed his mom of happiness. :umad: :mjgrin: