What 3 games are you most excited about this fall?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
that shyt doing 2 easy you a fukkin fool if u think otherwise

itll depend on the price.. if $40-60 it has 0 shot of doing 2 million on xbox 1. Ark has been out since 2015 and only at 1.5 million on xbox 1, at original $20-30 price point.

maybe itll slow crawl to 2 million over the years through sales.

edit: looks like they are staying with the $30 price point. Time will tell. Im giving it 2 million on xbox 1.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm pretty sure it's wayyyy more popular on console then it is on PC,it was also a preview program game, like PubG,trust me when I say alot of people play that game, you cant play it part time,ive made alot of Euro x1 players on that game,it felt like every French person has an x1 by the player count

X1 has had a bigger daily player base then PC on ark, becuz it's the only online survival game on console compared to the choices on PC, PubG will also be the first of its kind on console, so I would expect it to be hugely popular as well for that very reason
I agree with why it would be popular but that isn't reality based. Console players are not into incomplete type games. Ark had that feel to it. But it's not and won't be add popular as you claimed. PUBG, that's different...
No troll, but what are the PS4 exclusives to look forward to this fall.
Gran Torismo Sport :mjlol:
yes

Koreans are heavier on Blizzard plat form or their own games, which is separate from Steam

Steam has 125 million active users

all this time and xbox 1 only at 40 million units :jbhmm: pathetic :umad:

5.7 million of the 9 million users of Ark are on PC. Its not even a fraction as popular on console as it is on PC. 1.5 million of the 9 million are xbox1 users. 1.8 million on PS4.

Where do you get this info? Ark has had 600,000 unique players on PC the last 2 weeks, that wuold require almost 50% of the entire xbox 1 owners of Ark would have had to log in to the game the past 2 weeks to even match PC Ark activity. Highly unlikely.

The only articles I can find on this claim is from December 2015, during the 1st month of release for xbox 1. The game was already for 6 months on PC at this time period.
:snoop: Ark hasn't been out a month yet on ps4, how far up your ass did you reach to pull out those numbers :dwillhuh:

Ark may have launched on pc in 2015 but not on Xbox :ufdup:

You then said some equally dumb shyt about steam having 125million vs Xbox 40million but steam didn't launch 4yrs ago :wtf:

You struggle with basic math, but you make 25k a month? Life must be a hurricane...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I agree with why it would be popular but that isn't reality based. Console players are not into incomplete type games. Ark had that feel to it. But it's not and won't be add popular as you claimed. PUBG, that's different...

Gran Torismo Sport :mjlol:

:snoop: Ark hasn't been out a month yet on ps4, how far up your ass did you reach to pull out those numbers :dwillhuh:

Ark may have launched on pc in 2015 but not on Xbox :ufdup:

You then said some equally dumb shyt about steam having 125million vs Xbox 40million but steam didn't launch 4yrs ago :wtf:

You struggle with basic math, but you make 25k a month? Life must be a hurricane...

Ark did launch in December 2015 on xbox 1.

I got the numbers, from the developer, that said they have passed 9 million sales, 5.5 million (really 5.7) of them being PC, 1.5 million of them being xbox. I used basic math to calculate the 1.8 must be from on PS4, since its only on 3 plat forms. You know I used this shyt called a calculator. Maybe the numbers are reversed and xbox is 1.8 and PS4 is 1.5. Either way, abysmal.

Ark had over 1 million sales on PS4 back in February, when the game had 7 million total sales... I think you may need to visit a doctor for Amnesia because Ark did not come out a month ago on PS4..

In June of this year, the developers announced the game passed 9 million sales

According to Studio Wildcard, the game's creator, Ark: Survival Evolved has amassed 9 million players across all platforms.

It has remained popular among PC players ever since, but it also found a large following on console. Ark was one of the marquee titles in the early days of the Xbox Preview Program, launching in December 2015 and selling 1.5 million units by August 2016. That boosted its lifetime sales to 5.5 million including PC, and Studio Wildcard then released the game on PlayStation 4 in December 2016. Three months later, Ark had added another 1 million sales.

Now, Studio Wildcard is preparing to 'launch' a product that already has 9 million players and is, "the best selling game in the history of Steam's Early Access program." Both a retail and a digital version will be available from August 8, 2017 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

SteamSpy has it at 5.7 million steam(PC) users of the 9 million. Which is only 1.7 million sales since August 2016 (a year ago), when the game was at the 4 million mark on PC and 1.5 million xbox 1.

I highlighted the important notes from the developer, since you are literally the dumbest fukking person that posts here.

Either way you put it, its millions more sales on PC than it is on xbox 1.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Ark did launch in December 2015 on xbox 1.

I got the numbers, from the developer, that said they have passed 9 million sales, 5.5 million (really 5.7) of them being PC, 1.5 million of them being xbox. I used basic math to calculate the 1.8 must be from on PS4, since its only on 3 plat forms. You know I used this shyt called a calculator. Maybe the numbers are reversed and xbox is 1.8 and PS4 is 1.5. Either way, abysmal.

Ark had over 1 million sales on PS4 back in February, when the game had 7 million total sales... I think you may need to visit a doctor for Amnesia because Ark did not come out a month ago on PS4..

In June of this year, the developers announced the game passed 9 million sales

SteamSpy has it at 5.7 million steam(PC) users of the 9 million. Which is only 1.7 million sales since August 2016 (a year ago), when the game was at the 4 million mark on PC and 1.5 million xbox 1.

I highlighted the important notes from the developer, since you are literally the dumbest fukking person that posts here.

Either way you put it, its millions more sales on PC than it is on xbox 1.
So I have amnesia yet the last line in your link said the Game releases 8/9/17 :dwillhuh:

Sony preview version came out in December, let's act like either of us was keeping tabs on that. You acting like you didn't just Google up this shyt, didn't find actual Sony numbers and felt you was good enough with Math to figure shyt out :usure:

I said all along it didn't sell more than on pc, it's too slow paced of a game for consoles. Maybe this new gen of gamers will fukk with it? Incomplete games is a PC thing. I know it's finished now, I played when it was still rough...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So I have amnesia yet the last line in your link said the Game releases 8/9/17

Released for all plat forms, not just PS4 on this date.

Sony preview version came out in December, let's act like either of us was keeping tabs on that. You acting like you didn't just Google up this shyt,

Plot twist: I had to google the xbox date and sales as well because it flopped so hard on xbox 1 :heh:

I said all along it didn't sell more than on pc, it's too slow paced of a game for consoles.

:dwillhuh: its sold 5.7 million of the 9 million copies on PC, what are you going on about :dwillhuh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Ark got some "official" release a couple weeks back or whatever.

But it's been on ps4 and box 1 for a while now.

I don't know if the official release was it leaving "early access " I'm confused by it when I saw it listed as an upcoming release

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Ark has been on the PS4 since Spring but ummm

NFS pending reviews
Star Wars if EA doesn't fukk it up
Shadow Of War
AC: Origins

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I'm not confused why you think I think that, its because you're a smartguy :beli:

Its an xbox console exclusive. Once again, nobody gives a shyt about PC gamers bruh.
And while the game has sold like 10mil in a matter of months, the userbase is in the 100's of millions but lets never talk about that :yawn:
:comeon:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Bruh, if 85million of them have more experience with solitaire than p*ssy, why the fukk do they matter when discussing videogaming? Do you see the shyt It'syoung be talking about? Sounding like a zombie n shyt, give a guy like him a game like 2k and he'll play it on rookie :francis:

Stop giving transgender gamers priority, this ain't gaf :ufdup:

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This @PS4 fakkit has got to go. It was much better when he was banned. That piece of shyt needs to go away :camby:

I'm getting an X1X and all that, so it isn't a console bias thing. @PS4 is just nothing but a piece of shyt parrot. Get him the fukk out of here. He is literally the worst poster on here. I know I'm not the only one that thinks that...