What 3 games are you most excited about this fall?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Every year 100+ games come out for each system not named Nintendo... (Tru Story)

And every year, fanboys from all sides make claims one system is better than the other. The argument that any system doesn't have games is something a idiot would say. The truth is, hype dictates what the majority buy. And if you go back to check receipts, you'll find a bunch of gamers here are still slaves to the mentality. The best way to fully understand what I'm saying is by proving it. So, let's see everyone's top 3 games for this fall. PC/Xbox/ps4 only.

For me it's...

Cuphead
Sea of thieves
FarCry 5 (sorry Ori)

I'm really excited for XB1X versions of my favorite games but that's another thread.
Pretty sure Sea of Thieves and Far Cry 5 aren't dropping this fall. I think both are slated for Q1 2018.

Anyways, I'm so broke that I don't even care, but if I had money I'd say 1) Evil Within 2 2)Cuphead

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
:blessed:Also, my SNES Classic Edition comes next Friday!
Never played most of the games on it.:banderas:
We was too broke to have one growing up.:ld:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess your thread isn't doing the numbers you thought it would so you mentioned me and Fatboi1 to get more posts. :DAIGOCOFFEE:
Well here you are Court.
:COURTFLAB2:
Sea of thieves and Far Cry are expected in 2018.
Go figure, the only game you've looked forward to this entire year is the $20 one.
:mjlol:
He figure he could skip two haircuts and buy Cuphead

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Nothing really...

There's games I'll probably buy but it's not I'm not :takedat::blessed::gladbron: about them.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I guess your thread isn't doing the numbers you thought it would so you mentioned me and Fatboi1 to get more posts. :DAIGOCOFFEE:
Well here you are Court.
:COURTFLAB2:
Sea of thieves and Far Cry are expected in 2018.
Go figure, the only game you've looked forward to this entire year is the $20 one.
Player Unknowns battlegrounds will be the game all ye console faithful will either play or..well, there's always Sony/Killzone :mjlol:

Act like the most popular fps in the world is no big deal brehs :win:

Cuphead

Ryse 4k

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Player Unknowns battlegrounds will be the game all ye console faithful will either play or..well, there's always Sony/Killzone :mjlol:

Act like the most popular fps in the world is no big deal brehs :win:

Cuphead

Ryse 4k

I dont think PUBG will do good on console.. its too much inventory management throughout the game would be tedious with a controller, its already too tedious with a keyboard mouse

Anyway, Destiny 2 - maybe.. I tried watching it, seems too slow paced for my liking but may gave it a try

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fifa 18 and Gran Turismo Sport.

Probably wait 'til black friday to buy both. :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Anyone notice how the fanboy games are far and few. Sony exclusives seem to be non existent :leon:

Nintendo is supposed to be disqualified from the list because we all know Mario is a big deal. We also know not everyone who named it had a switch. nikkaZ JUST NAMING TITLES N shyt :snoop:

The point has been proven, lmao @Grand Conde acting like he's still hyped for GT:Sport :mjlol:
I dont think PUBG will do good on console.. its too much inventory management throughout the game would be tedious with a controller, its already too tedious with a keyboard mouse

Anyway, Destiny 2 - maybe.. I tried watching it, seems too slow paced for my liking but may gave it a try
I'm certain you're wrong about that. Plenty of pc games with crazy options have been ported successfully to consoles.

If rts Games can work, this can too. Maybe they'll go the mass effect route? Idk, what I do know is Microsoft is personally working on the port and maybe you don't have faith, but I can assure you they are batting 1000 in that department.

With that said, mouse and keyboard are options that will be available to Xbox gamers THIS YEAR.

With that said, that's still not the solution to making this game run smoothly. They will get it, guaranteed :handshake:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Destiny 2 is definitely slower paced than a lot of other shooters but it's still fun.
I just wish they allowed bigger fire teams. The limit is 3 unless you are doing the raids.