What 3 games are you most excited about this fall?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ok, I tallied all the resuilts so far and they might surprise you :leon:

GT Sport, The Evil Within and Wolfenstein.
He gives an honorable shout out to GT :mjlol: then names 2 multiplats. Sony head, interesting :ohhh:
SHADOW OF WAR (THREAD GON BE A CLASSIC TRU STORY)

AC ORIGINS

STAR WARS BF2
3 multiplats here :tu:
FIFA and wolfenstein
Hardcore sony head, all multiplats. Bet he could use an xbox one x :win:
Far Cry and Sonic Forces
Multi and plat, XB1X wins again...
AC origins:blessed:
So far that's it:francis: far cry 5 is a maybe cop:hhh:
Multi P for the Wi...
Mario oddyssey....thats it :birdman:
Same as above
Rules said no nintendo games :francis:
Hardcore sony gamer over here :salute:
:yeshrug:Mario Odyssey and South Park: The Fractured But Whole
Nintendo and multiplat by the hardcore sony head, probably unhappy with gaming overall...
Pretty sure Sea of Thieves and Far Cry 5 aren't dropping this fall. I think both are slated for Q1 2018.

Anyways, I'm so broke that I don't even care, but if I had money I'd say 1) Evil Within 2 2)Cuphead
Multiplat and xbox game :blessed:
mario odyssee
This is why I said no nintendo games :snoop:
Fifa 18
PubG
CoD ww2
Multiplat and xbox console exclusive :leostare:
:mjlol:
He figure he could skip two haircuts and buy Cuphead
You be letting them Asians cut your hair for $10 bruh :wtf:
Cuphead
Shadow Of War
PUBG
xbox, multi, xbox console exclusive :boss:
I dont think PUBG will do good on console.. its too much inventory management throughout the game would be tedious with a controller, its already too tedious with a keyboard mouse

Anyway, Destiny 2 - maybe.. I tried watching it, seems too slow paced for my liking but may gave it a try
Multiplat from the hardcore PC gamer :yeshrug:
Shadow of war
The evil within 2
2 multiplat multiplyer :mj:
The Evil Within 2
Cuphead
South Park The Fractured But Whole
Multi-xbox-multi, seems like xbox getting it in huh man?
Damn dude you got a console and you only play Madden and 2K? That's like going to a buffet and only eating salmon. You're missing out on too much quality gaming playboy.

Anyways for me, it's definitely Mario Oddyssey, Marvel vs Capcom, and Star Wars: Battlefront 2.

South Park: FBH, Metroid, and Cuphead are honorable mentions though.
Hates on sports games, then names the same titles he been playing since sohh :yawn: But, nintendo, multi, multi
The NBA Games were just released so that counts as 1.

Wolfenstein and Cuphead are my other 2.
Multi, Multi, Xbox Exclusive :obama:
Mario Odyssey
Shadow of War
Cuphead
The Evil Within 2
Multi, xbox, multi

Its clear that THIS COMMUNITY FAVORS XBOX/MULTIPLAT TITLES.

The Arcadium Community Census bureau has been brought to you by Xbox One X: The official console of The Arcadium!

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ok, I tallied all the resuilts so far and they might surprise you :leon:

He gives an honorable shout out to GT :mjlol: then names 2 multiplats. Sony head, interesting :ohhh:

3 multiplats here :tu:

Hardcore sony head, all multiplats. Bet he could use an xbox one x :win:

Multi and plat, XB1X wins again...

Multi P for the Wi...

Rules said no nintendo games :francis:

Hardcore sony gamer over here :salute:

Nintendo and multiplat by the hardcore sony head, probably unhappy with gaming overall...

Multiplat and xbox game :blessed:

This is why I said no nintendo games :snoop:

Multiplat and xbox console exclusive :leostare:

You be letting them Asians cut your hair for $10 bruh :wtf:

xbox, multi, xbox console exclusive :boss:

Multiplat from the hardcore PC gamer :yeshrug:

2 multiplayer multiplyer :mj2:

Multi-xbox-multi, seems like xbox getting it in huh man?

Hates on sports games, then names the same titles he been playing since sohh :yawn: But, nintendo, multi, multi

Multi, Multi, Xbox Exclusive :obama:

Multi, xbox, multi

Its clear that THIS COMMUNITY FAVORS XBOX/MULTIPLAT TITLES.

The Arcadium Community Census bureau has been brought to you by Xbox One X: The official console of The Arcadium!

im confused as to why you think PUBG is a xbox exclusive :dwillhuh: its been out on PC for months :dwillhuh:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
im confused as to why you think PUBG is a xbox exclusive :dwillhuh: its been out on PC for months :dwillhuh:
I'm not confused why you think I think that, its because you're a smartguy :beli:

Its an xbox console exclusive. Once again, nobody gives a shyt about PC gamers bruh.
And while the game has sold like 10mil in a matter of months, the userbase is in the 100's of millions but lets never talk about that :yawn:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm not confused why you think I think that, its because you're a smartguy :beli:

Its an xbox console exclusive. Once again, nobody gives a shyt about PC gamers bruh.
And while the game has sold like 10mil in a matter of months, the userbase is in the 100's of millions but lets never talk about that :yawn:
It wont even sell 2 million on xbox :mjlol: you said it was a xbox exclusive like 2-3 times in that previous post.

one of the best selling games this decade :hula: no one cares about it

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If it sells anywhere near that in comparison by userbases, would mean its more popular on that platform than it is on PC :umad:
:dwillhuh:
10 million of 100 million steam user base is 10% of the user base
2 million of 40 million xbox 1's user base is 5% of the user base

:wtf: you are legit fukking stupid man and you are teaching your kids this horrible math :mindblown:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:dwillhuh:
10 million of 100 million steam user base is 10% of the user base
2 million of 40 million xbox 1's user base is 5% of the user base

:wtf: you are legit fukking stupid man and you are teaching your kids this horrible math :mindblown:
Im not a PC head, is the game only available via steam? Is steam popular in Korea where half the userbase exist?
And after all this time, only 100million?

Could i get a receipt for anyone of these numbers you tossing around sir :popcorn:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Hey do you have the Ark Evolved numbers for all platforms?
It's not the type of game I'd expect to be popular on consoles. I bought it, played it for a couple hours. Could be fun but nobody else I knew played it

They not friendly in ark, you gotta be on some survival shyt for real. That ain't really console gamers cup of tea imo.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
It's not the type of game I'd expect to be popular on consoles. I bought it, played it for a couple hours. Could be fun but nobody else I knew played it

They not friendly in ark, you gotta be on some survival shyt for real. That ain't really console gamers cup of tea imo.
I'm pretty sure it's wayyyy more popular on console then it is on PC,it was also a preview program game, like PubG,trust me when I say alot of people play that game, you cant play it part time,ive made alot of Euro x1 players on that game,it felt like every French person has an x1 by the player count

X1 has had a bigger daily player base then PC on ark, becuz it's the only online survival game on console compared to the choices on PC, PubG will also be the first of its kind on console, so I would expect it to be hugely popular as well for that very reason

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
XCOM 2: War of the Chosen :blessed:

Divinity: Original Sin 2 :blessed:

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider :blessed:

looking forward to Wolfenstein :whew:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Im not a PC head, is the game only available via steam?

yes

Is steam popular in Korea where half the userbase exist?

Koreans are heavier on Blizzard plat form or their own games, which is separate from Steam

And after all this time, only 100million?

Steam has 125 million active users

all this time and xbox 1 only at 40 million units :jbhmm: pathetic :umad:
Hey do you have the Ark Evolved numbers for all platforms?
'm pretty sure it's wayyyy more popular on console then it is on PC

5.7 million of the 9 million users of Ark are on PC. Its not even a fraction as popular on console as it is on PC. 1.5 million of the 9 million are xbox1 users. 1.8 million on PS4.

X1 has had a bigger daily player base then PC on ark

Where do you get this info? Ark has had 600,000 unique players on PC the last 2 weeks, that wuold require almost 50% of the entire xbox 1 owners of Ark would have had to log in to the game the past 2 weeks to even match PC Ark activity. Highly unlikely.

The only articles I can find on this claim is from December 2015, during the 1st month of release for xbox 1. The game was already for 6 months on PC at this time period.

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
It wont even sell 2 million on xbox :mjlol: you said it was a xbox exclusive like 2-3 times in that previous post.

one of the best selling games this decade :hula: no one cares about it
that shyt doing 2 easy you a fukkin fool if u think otherwise

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Wolfenstien is a weird franchise to me. Return to castle Wolfenstien was my first experience with the franchise and that was a serious game. Was basically call of duty for the original Xbox and it was awesome. I can't even remember what made the gameplay unique, I just remember it was really fun to play (I'm talking multilayer)

These new games seem like Duke Nukem which I never really cared for. But reviewers generally seem to like these new Wolfenstiens so yeah, I'll make the jump I guess. I heard they was short too which is cool. I don't have time to commit to a long campaign right now :sadbron:
its dope breh story had me like :gladbron:...didnt finish it yet tho

• Dap
Reactions: PS4