What 3 games are you most excited about this fall?

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.

It isn't the only one I'm going to buy, but it's the one I'm looking forward to playing the most. The rest I'll get around to when I get around to.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
How are the first two games. The first looked stupid, the second looked good, this one looks great
The New Order is the first one. That was amazing, IMO. I really loved it for the characters and the story. The prequel is The Old Blood. Haven't played it yet, but I've heard it's good, but not as good as The New Order.

The New Order is one of my favorites from this current gen and one of my favorite shooters of all time.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The New Order is the first one. That was amazing, IMO. I really loved it for the characters and the story. The prequel is The Old Blood. Haven't played it yet, but I've heard it's good, but not as good as The New Order.

The New Order is one of my favorites from this current gen and one of my favorite shooters of all time.
Wolfenstien is a weird franchise to me. Return to castle Wolfenstien was my first experience with the franchise and that was a serious game. Was basically call of duty for the original Xbox and it was awesome. I can't even remember what made the gameplay unique, I just remember it was really fun to play (I'm talking multilayer)

These new games seem like Duke Nukem which I never really cared for. But reviewers generally seem to like these new Wolfenstiens so yeah, I'll make the jump I guess. I heard they was short too which is cool. I don't have time to commit to a long campaign right now :sadbron:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Wolfenstien is a weird franchise to me. Return to castle Wolfenstien was my first experience with the franchise and that was a serious game. Was basically call of duty for the original Xbox and it was awesome. I can't even remember what made the gameplay unique, I just remember it was really fun to play (I'm talking multilayer)

These new games seem like Duke Nukem which I never really cared for. But reviewers generally seem to like these new Wolfenstiens so yeah, I'll make the jump I guess. I heard they was short too which is cool. I don't have time to commit to a long campaign right now :sadbron:
Return to Wolfenstein was okay from what I recall. Not sure if I ever beat it. I know for sure I never got around to beating the 2009 version of Wolfenstein where they went all supernatural.

You definitely should give The New Order a chance, it's a reboot for the series.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
none

Madden and 2k already came out

Damn dude you got a console and you only play Madden and 2K? That's like going to a buffet and only eating salmon. You're missing out on too much quality gaming playboy.

Anyways for me, it's definitely Mario Oddyssey, Marvel vs Capcom, and Star Wars: Battlefront 2.

South Park: FBH, Metroid, and Cuphead are honorable mentions though.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The NBA Games were just released so that counts as 1.

Wolfenstein and Cuphead are my other 2.