Daps
I’m a rock fan but it’s obvious the WWE is gonna have to pivot hard

You can tell his ego got bruised too

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I kid you not, I love Cody and openly acknowledge the writing for this is bad (so far at least)

And even I'm to the point where I'm actually enjoying Cody's dorky ass fans getting all riled and angry.

It makes more feelings about wanting Rock/Roman despite also wanting to see Cody win the belt less conflicting. Nothing more annoying than whiney cacs, and you know most of these dudes are exactly that. Like nah let them get mad, boo, and mash their dislike buttons :russ:
I get how people are confused, hell even I was, but that's the nature of episodic story telling. I'm always in the camp to not react until they make things official and that's the crux of this whole thing. In this internet day and age, people can't let things cook. It's always reaction and over reaction before they know the whole story.

They haven't even announced the damn match or even elaborated much on the whole situation, so we have no idea what is going to happen until they tell us, and even then, things could change, right, Dave. :troll:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
If you look at the most embarrassing meltdowns the last couple days, it's clear that some of the Cody/Punk twitter stans have formed some sort of union. :scust:

I like Cody btw, I just think this shyt is out of pocket.

On the real I grew up. Looking back at the IWC meltdowns, the realization that the fans don't know what the hell they want.

Cody is a vet and should know the game. He's facing Seth which their chemistry is leagues beyond the Roman feud.

Yes it sucks of how the story just ran off the cliff, but technically he's still pursuing the story, just finishing up a chapter.

If wrestling fans weren't dumb ass knuckle dragging, mouth numbing, bone marrow sucking cave humans, they would get it through their thick Bonks Adventure skulls that this is still a business, and folks WANTED ROCK/ROMAN DAY ONE!!!

THEY FINALLY GETTING IT AND THESE HEATHENS ARE STILL WHINY!

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
On the real I grew up. Looking back at the IWC meltdowns, the realization that the fans don't know what the hell they want.

Cody is a vet and should know the game. He's facing Seth which their chemistry is leagues beyond the Roman feud.

Yes it sucks of how the story just ran off the cliff, but technically he's still pursuing the story, just finishing up a chapter.

If wrestling fans weren't dumb ass knuckle dragging, mouth numbing, bone marrow sucking cave humans, they would get it through their thick Bonks Adventure skulls that this is still a business, and folks WANTED ROCK/ROMAN DAY ONE!!!

From every perspective other than match quality, Rock/Roman is the bigger match. I understand why TKO wants this but the way they're going about it is confusing so far. I wanna see how it plays out tho.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
From every perspective other than match quality, Rock/Roman is the bigger match. I understand why TKO wants this but the way they're going about it is confusing so far. I wanna see how it plays out tho.

Yeah...you can tell TKO still think UFC, instead of a booking perspective of wrestling. A simple "my bad" and just switch up the story and make it right. This is Trips test to see if he's a competent booking. You want to play the game, then stir the directions in your favor without pissing off the fan base.

Roman/Rock still happening and Cody/Rollins going to be the better match.

Modern day Hoegan/Andre to Steamboat/Macho.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

Yeah...you can tell TKO still think UFC, instead of a booking perspective of wrestling. A simple "my bad" and just switch up the story and make it right. This is Trips test to see if he's a competent booking. You want to play the game, then stir the directions in your favor without pissing off the fan base.

Roman/Rock still happening and Cody/Rollins going to be the better match.

Modern day Hoegan/Andre to Steamboat/Macho.
We don't know if Cody is even facing Rollins. Purely going off what SD indicated, Cody made it abundantly clear he wants the WWE title, just not at WM. What does that mean? We don't know for sure. It could mean at EC, it could mean at Backlash, MITB, SS, we have no idea. This is why we must wait until they tell us that is going to happen before we can say it is going happen.

king1117

fukkery
Daps
Reppin
NY/VA
Marks are actively getting worked by all parties and don’t even realize it this is the best reaction the E could have got made the idiots totally forget about Vince. Rock Cody Roman and Triple H definitely laughing at everyone’s reaction over a fake belt like always. Not to mention now the E sees they gotta put both belts on Cody which most likely won’t even last 2-3 months cause the same fans gone turn on him.

:russ:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I get how people are confused, hell even I was, but that's the nature of episodic story telling. I'm always in the camp to not react until they make things official and that's the crux of this whole thing. In this internet day and age, people can't let things cook. It's always reaction and over reaction before they know the whole story.

They haven't even announced the damn match or even elaborated much on the whole situation, so we have no idea what is going to happen until they tell us, and even then, things could change, right, Dave. :troll:
People keep saying WWE is going to have to “pivot”.. pivot from what? They never announced anything. :heh:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Marks are actively getting worked by all parties and don’t even realize it this is the best reaction the E could have got made the idiots totally forget about Vince. Rock Cody Roman and Triple H definitely laughing at everyone’s reaction over a fake belt like always. Not to mention now the E sees they gotta put both belts on Cody which most likely won’t even last 2-3 months cause the same fans gone turn on him.

:russ:
people keep saiyan this but it's also been reported this was also potentially the plan even before the vince sh-t happened

running with that kind of narrative is very smarky