#WeWantRocky! fukk Stardust and Cody Nation

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
What's cracking me up is the unwashed masses trying to rewrite history now. Acting like Rock was a Hogan-level politicker that never put anyone over when all of his peers confirmed the opposite.

The same dudes that shyt on Cody during his AEW run when he was playing the same character he is now. :mindblown:
The Rock was at his ultimate peak in 2000 and lost most of his matches.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
bu-but i thought all these smarks left for AEW? :pachaha:
The reactions to Cody in both companies makes it clear the AEW smarks want to cheer heels while the WWE smarks want to cheer faces :patrice:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
They white..lol...they commit genocide, voted Trump into office, date rape these social media bytches, etc. No shocker.
You can be literally the greatest in multiple fields, have a clean and honest track records for DECADES

The moment you are even perceived as stepping on the toes of a mediocre white man they are ready to string you up. Look at this stuff man

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
After hearing that The Rock now has a higher position in WWE than HHH and that Hunter could possibly get kicked out due to the Vince allegations, I'm behind Dwayne 100%.

You think Rock ever forgot how HHH and Shawn tried to gatekeep him from main event status back in the 90s? :mjpls:

Stand on business Dwayne. Tell that racist cac hunter you got two words for him

Get Lost. :mjpls:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: Now hold on a minute player

:dame:

FqEZJNl.png