West Coast Black Folks....A word please

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
^^^ They may be poppin in Cali but no where else. This shouldn't turn into a regional thing anyway but if you want to be honest, on the regional tip Cali has been dead last for years now. Home of the Black Panthers and crazy ass riots, now look what it has turned into...

Cali niccas must have forgot that, that Tranny sh1t started out there. San Franciso was the first gay capital ever also, so don't go calling anyone else's city gay n' sh1t. You would be hard pressed to find a nicca born and raised in Atlanta on some gay sh1t. Those gays are from NY,DC, and of course Cali.

The thing is CaLi has been like that for gays....whats Atlanta's excuse??? How the fukk you figure that one of the most cities that is black influenced is also one of the gayest?? What kind of shyt is that???

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
In Texas and GA out Mexicans know to cut the grass and stfu. Out in Cali they shoot niccas and make them leave their hoods.

Same here for chicago dog. Mexicans cut the lawn with the krs face just happy to get money but in cali...... they shooting at nikkas with the krs face. shyt aint right.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
You even got those 5'1 mexicans dissing snoop lol what part of the game is this

Last edited by a moderator:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
The thing is CaLi has been like that for gays....whats Atlanta's excuse??? How the fukk you figure that one of the most cities that is black influenced is also one of the gayest?? What kind of shyt is that???

Maybe because of jobs and opportunity for black males??? You can't find more successful young black men in any other state homie, keep it real. Again, come to Atlanta and visit and a guarantee you won't find a nicca that talks with a southern drawl on some gay sh1t. Every major city has a high population of gays, tell me i'm wrong...

Again, I ain't trying to shyt on Cali. My mom grew up in Inglewood and I have been there once and I enjoyed it but niccas from Cali are some of the most delusional niccas on this music sh1t since Pac died. Niccas always talk about up and coming niccas that never ever pan out besides the Game and it took a NY nicca to save his career for him.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
We really gone act like the main nikkas droppin bodies in Dallas and Houston aint mexicans?
Dont even get me started on chicago..

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

Comment
im tired of all these haters watching and commenting on this video...i put this up for my REAL RAZA nd MY SOUTHSIDERS to listen to not for mayates and mayateros to be hating on...so if you haters and ******s really have nothin better to do than comment and try to defend some ****** that dont even give a fukk about you then i feel bad for you losers....seriously get a fukkin life and if you got a problem with MY RAZA or MY SURENOS then go handle it on the streets not on the internet!
13jmg360 3 months ago 25

:childplease:

Last edited by a moderator:

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in Memphis right now and the Mexicans here are shook by black people.

In L.A. it's the opposite.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Maybe because of jobs and opportunity for black males??? You can't find more successful young black men in any other state homie, keep it real. Again, come to Atlanta and visit and a guarantee you won't find a nicca that talks with a southern drawl on some gay sh1t. Every major city has a high population of gays, tell me i'm wrong...

Again, I ain't trying to shyt on Cali. My mom grew up in Inglewood and I have been there once and I enjoyed it but niccas from Cali are some of the most delusional niccas on this music sh1t since Pac died. Niccas always talk about up and coming niccas that never ever pan out besides the Game and it took a NY nicca to save his career for him.

Been to Atlanta many times homey....and Ive seen alot of the stuff first hand for myself out there.....I could not believe some of the shyt I saw....nikkaz in high heels rocking purses.....Im use to seeing whites and asians do this not my people so it was a shock when I first witnessed this long ago.....Its not that we our delusional out in CaLi its just that there are so many people out there that they figure everyone is up on the local music......

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im white, mexicanns arent runnin shyt besides the taco shop to me

Im just sayin, Memphis seems like a terrible city through and through

Please, Mexicans have took over the political landscape in Cali.

Memphis crime is overrated. There are a lot of educated black people here and they run the city unlike blacks in L.A.

1/4 black people in Memphis have a college degree.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I live in Memphis right now and the Mexicans here are shook by black people.

In L.A. it's the opposite.

You know why that is right? The majority of the mexicans that travel South are the migrant workers who are just looking for work trying to feed their families......the mexicans in CaLi, Texas, Arizona are established mexican americans and they know what the fukk is up......