West Coast Black Folks....A word please

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
fukk west coast avenger too he prolly calls us n*gger when he around his mexican fam. Ayo west coast avenger fukk you man.

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk west coast avenger too he prolly calls us n*gger when he around his mexican fam. Ayo west coast avenger fukk you man.

Yeah it's crazy.

When I visit L.A. and hear Mexicans/Asian saying nikka freely. It blows my mind that blacks in L.A. allow them to get away with it.

:wtf::wtf::dwillhuh:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Maybe because of jobs and opportunity for black males??? You can't find more successful young black men in any other state homie, keep it real. Again, come to Atlanta and visit and a guarantee you won't find a nicca that talks with a southern drawl on some gay sh1t. Every major city has a high population of gays, tell me i'm wrong...

Again, I ain't trying to shyt on Cali. My mom grew up in Inglewood and I have been there once and I enjoyed it but niccas from Cali are some of the most delusional niccas on this music sh1t since Pac died. Niccas always talk about up and coming niccas that never ever pan out besides the Game and it took a NY nicca to save his career for him.
who is going to blow up musically in rap these days period on any coast??? the internet/downloads has fukked the game off. this ain't the 90's anymore breh:rudy:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Please, Mexicans have took over the political landscape in Cali.

Memphis crime is overrated. There are a lot of educated black people here and they run the city unlike blacks in L.A.

1/4 black people in Memphis have a college degree.

thats all fine and all

but it still seems like a boring, hot, garbage ass city :wow:

you would live anywhere in Cali in a second if you could. stop lying.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it's crazy.

When I visit L.A. and hear Mexicans/Asian saying nikka freely. It blows my mind that blacks in L.A. allow them to get away with it.

:wtf::wtf::dwillhuh:

:snoop: You know you in trouble if asians saying it freely. They got no respect for black folks on the west coast but hey, who would when they all dress like prince in purple rain now :scusthov:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! That reminds of the Mayweather fight when he knocked that mexican dude the fukk out.......I was visiting my cousins in East LA and during the fight one of my cousins friends yells "smash that n*gger.....he was a ese, Im 6'3 and looked at him with the quickness he apologized in english and in spanish.......LOL!!

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats all fine and all

but it still seems like a boring, hot, garbage ass city :wow:

you would live anywhere in Cali in a second if you could. stop lying

So, Cali blacks would look at me like :scusthov: after I slap a Mexican for think it was cool to call me a nikka. :stopitslime::what:

Naw I cool. :rudy:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
To all my brothers on the west coast im not hating. Don't worry ill do a thread on the east coast and there fukkery :smugdraper:

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH @ Black people in California are use to Mexicans calling them nikka in a friendly way. :rudy:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Wait...so you're coming to Cali, hearing non blacks say nikka but YOU aint doing shyt about it :heh: