West Coast Black Folks....A word please

Daps
Reppin
California
Cut that out breh fruitvale aint the hood.

Because in oakland most nikkas bang turfs its mostly mexicans gangbanging.

Lol blks stick to there hoods nortenos take over the whole fukking whop but if the fruitvale aint the hood how come the brother's don't take over it? or take over any norteno hood :laff:

or any mexican gang hood at that

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Shut the fukk up how u gonna speak on something u know nothing about
nor cal is ran by nortenos so cal is ran by surenos simple as that
the blks are deep in the bay area but not on no gang shyt nortenos are the biggest gang in northern cali period and u saying they don't control shyt come out to stockton or modesto saying that shyt see if u wont get blasted foo or even san jose or frisco or east oakland better yet go to salinas see what's poppin the list goes on & on , lol @ they ain't even organized
more organized then any blk gang up north foo

Shaddup, internet tough guy.. I used to live in Merced... They weren't doing shyt out there but bangin on helpless non english speaking Mexicans LOL..

LOL@You thinking Meixcan gangs are organized like that.. Outside of prison.. They arn't, stop it. The FACT of the matter is that they NEED negros to survive.. Ya'll can't push weight without black people... The italians couldn't do it, so how are ya'll more connected than them? You arnt LOL..

And Norteno's fight more with each other than they do with outside gangs. If the northerner's were as "hard" as you claim there wouldn't be any Sureno's in Northern or Central Cali.. Yet they're here.. I havn't heard of any Northern Gangs in SoCal tho... That's fact..

If Mexican bangers "run shyt" like you claim why is it that so many rival non mexican gangs are known to smash on you?

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol blks stick to there hoods nortenos take over the whole fukking whop but if the fruitvale aint the hood how come the brother's don't take over it? or take over any norteno hood :laff:

or any mexican gang hood at that

There aint nothin to take over bruh fruitvale is the main shopping area of east and the only area of east oakland the polticians give a fukk about for w.e reason. Black & mexicans fukk witt each other over here for the most part this aint l.a we live on the same turfs and theres some black norteno too.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Chino Grande - Vato Retwisted (Snoop Dogg Diss) - YouTube

Comment
im tired of all these haters watching and commenting on this video...i put this up for my REAL RAZA nd MY SOUTHSIDERS to listen to not for mayates and mayateros to be hating on...so if you haters and ******s really have nothin better to do than comment and try to defend some ****** that dont even give a fukk about you then i feel bad for you losers....seriously get a fukkin life and if you got a problem with MY RAZA or MY SURENOS then go handle it on the streets not on the internet!
13jmg360 3 months ago 25

:childplease:

lol @ him saying not for mayates when he's using a mayate's genre of music.

Daps
Reppin
California
Shaddup, internet tough guy.. I used to live in Merced... They weren't doing shyt out there but bangin on helpless non english speaking Mexicans LOL..

LOL@You thinking Meixcan gangs are organized like that.. Outside of prison.. They arn't, stop it. The FACT of the matter is that they NEED negros to survive.. Ya'll can't push weight without black people... The italians couldn't do it, so how are ya'll more connected than them? You arnt LOL..

And Norteno's fight more with each other than they do with outside gangs. If the northerner's were as "hard" as you claim there wouldn't be any Sureno's in Northern or Central Cali.. Yet they're here.. I havn't heard of any Northern Gangs in SoCal tho... That's fact..

If Mexican bangers "run shyt" like you claim why is it that so many rival non mexican gangs are known to smash on you?

merced? merced is small have u arrived in modesto or stockton?
who runs it? and idk where ur going with the mexicans can't push no weight
when the mexican cartels spread that shyt all over the country