West Coast Black Folks....A word please

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is nothing but Mexicans that work in all of the Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles in L.A. which is a black owned restaurant. :snoop::comeon:

nikkas don't even employ each other. Mexicans have even took over black business in L.A.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
There is nothing but Mexicans that work in all of the Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles in L.A. which is a black owned restaurant. :snoop::comeon:

nikkas don't even employ each other. Mexicans have even took over black business in L.A.

"Eh homes you wanna some waffle that chicken esse?"

:snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I dont have any excuses for these cats but you can still get your head flown by a dude in skinny jeans. Everyone knows the east coast is still soft. By east coast i mean the north east and the atlanta area where north easterners flock and moist everything up even more. I went back to atlanta recently and it was not the place i remember 12 years ago. City is sweet as pie now.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
LOL @ nikkaz from the ATL trying to talk shyt on how we talk....y'all talk like a bunch of stuttering slaves.....and your mexican population is also on the rise out there so please dont think your safe......

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ nikkaz from the ATL trying to talk shyt on how we talk....y'all talk like a bunch of stuttering slaves.....and your mexican population is also on the rise out there so please dont think your safe......

I'm not from Atlanta if you talking about.

Cali still :flabbynsick:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
nikkas acting like the 2 biggiest cities in the south aint mostly mexican:krs:

Hell aint Miami like 70% hispanic:merchant:

What yall fox news/gangland nikkas dont realize is that in cali, mexicans dont want no beef with real hood nikkas, thats why they stay shootin at 12 year old girls:heh:

Mexican gangsters stay gettin clapped up by young crip n blood nikkas

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas acting like the 2 biggiest cities in the south aint mostly mexican:krs:

Hell aint Miami like 70% hispanic:merchant:

What yall fox news/gangland nikkas dont realize is that in cali, mexicans dont want no beef with real hood nikkas, thats why they stay shootin at 12 year old girls:heh:

Mexican gangsters stay gettin clapped up by young crip n blood nikkas

Yeah sure.

:stopitslime: