West Coast Black Folks....A word please

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
No bullshyt, didnt them east coast crip nikkas clap atleast 30-40 mexicans tryna beef with them :krs:
Dont even get me started on what them nikkas in the jungles did to them 18th street mexican nikkas:sadcam:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
aint this dude mexican :wtf:

I'm not from Atlanta if you talking about.

Cali still :flabbynsick:

I could care less where your from.....How is CaLi flabby & sick when all these kids are rocking Vans, Diamond Supply & Cargos? The underground hip hop scene in So CaL trumps all states besides Detroit...

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
:pachaha:

Really? ATL still pushin them one hit, garbage ass rappers. Whos hot out there nowdays? 2 chains? Future :gag:

Cali got too much talent right now,

Kendrick Lamar
Schoolboy Q
Tyga for that club rap
Hopsin and Odd Future got the white crowd on locc
Nipsey Hussel makin that real street shyt
the rest of blacc hippy
>>>>>atl

Aint nikkas in georgia wearin snapbaccs and cargos now, gettin tatted up tryna be like LA nikkas :pachaha:

Oh the niccas that will never make an impact on radio outside of Cali. Nipsey could have a French Montana sort of career if he signs to MMG.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
grown man worrying about whats hot on the radio :pachaha:

Like i said, tyga got clubs on smash and Odd Future and Hopsin got the white crowd on smash. Thats basically all the mainstream is

Daps
Reppin
TX
With the number of black women going down in cali, black men are thirsting for mexican p*ssy more then ever :wow:

Single-mexican-women.jpg

:to:

bytch looks like a mexican version of chanel westcoast

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
^^^ They may be poppin in Cali but no where else. This shouldn't turn into a regional thing anyway but if you want to be honest, on the regional tip Cali has been dead last for years now. Home of the Black Panthers and crazy ass riots, now look what it has turned into...

Cali niccas must have forgot that, that Tranny sh1t started out there. San Franciso was the first gay capital ever also, so don't go calling anyone else's city gay n' sh1t. You would be hard pressed to find a nicca born and raised in Atlanta on some gay sh1t. Those gays are from NY,DC, and of course Cali.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
^^^ They may be poppin in Cali but no where else. This shouldn't turn into a regional thing anyway but if you want to be honest, on the regional tip Cali has been dead last for years now. Home of the Black Panthers and crazy ass riots, now look what it has turned into...

Sodom and Gomorrah.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

The nikka Dom Kennedy has been making the rounds and I know all them nikkaz down South are.up on him now.....Kendrick Lamar is already getting radio play in the South.....them white boys down south fukk with Odd Future......CaLi had been far from regional for a while now.....

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
The nikka Dom Kennedy has been making the rounds and I know all them nikkaz down South are.up on him now.....Kendrick Lamar is already getting radio play in the South.....them white boys down south fukk with Odd Future......CaLi had been far from regional for a while now.....

:russ: :heh:Where in the south nicca? You probably hear Future in Cali more than both of those niccas put together.