West Coast Black Folks....A word please

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
No bullshyt, didnt them east coast crip nikkas clap atleast 30-40 mexicans tryna beef with them :krs:
Dont even get me started on what them nikkas in the jungles did to them 18th street mexican nikkas:sadcam:

What happened?

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I told yall im not making this up.

You dont even live here,how the fukk are you gonna speak on any of this?
I feel if anything,they got the territories they needed and cooled down whatever racial tensions that spilled over from the prison wars that were goin on couple years ago,that shyt is dead,stop it b:stopitslime:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
You dont even live here,how the fukk are you gonna speak on any of this?
I feel if anything,they got the territories they needed and cooled down whatever racial tensions that spilled over from the prison wars that were goin on couple years ago,that shyt is dead,stop it b:stopitslime:

Don't get at me, get at the oakland nikka what confirmed it :umad:

:russ: and :childplease: @ Mexicans running Oakland.

They do run SoCal though. :smh: @ LA black people. I lost a lot of racial respect for them nikkas when I heard about them getting punked out of their neighborhoods by Eses. Muthaphuckas move to the Southside talking about they (Mexicans) are about to ethnically cleanse LA of black people specifically, not gangsters. And both black men and women (especially black women) still tryna get with them cats ? :scusthov:

respond to this.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Don't get at me, get at the oakland nikka what confirmed it :umad:

respond to this.

He sayin he stay in oakland and mexicans not runnin oakland but he HEARD that mexicans punked blacks out their LA hoods,i can say the same thing and say mexicans aint runnin LA but I HEARD they runnin oakland,you see me where im gettin at? :comeon:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
:russ: and :childplease: @ Mexicans running Oakland.

They do run SoCal though. :smh: @ LA black people. I lost a lot of racial respect for them nikkas when I heard about them getting punked out of their neighborhoods by Eses. Muthaphuckas move to the Southside talking about they (Mexicans) are about to ethnically cleanse LA of black people specifically, not gangsters. And both black men and women (especially black women) still tryna get with them cats ? :scusthov:

:snoop:

breh first off mexicans been heavy in LA since the 90s

second :childplease: aint nobody out here gettin punked by mexicans

:pacspit: :pacspit:

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
a quick drive through Oakland would tell you all you need to know :huhldup: mexican gangs stick to themselves up there

'

if you drive through east oakland it look like mesico nowdays

if you drive through east side south central LA it looks tha same

that dont mean mesicans is running it, majority of mesicans in these areas is "paisas" they immigrant mesicans, they not gangbanging or none of that, they just trying to make a living

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
1. How is OF c00ning?
2. fukk outta my face w/ you criticizing WC cats about V Nasty. If you say the N word, than everyone else free to use to it.
3.What's wrong w/ Hyphy?

Side-note: I know I'll receive flack for the 2nd point, but it's the truth.

You need to get ya ass whooped for #2

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not gonna kick too much game but if what I heard is true you wont be seeing those white girls who said nikka back in oakland anytime soon.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1) Speaking proper English is considered white? :childplease:...go ahead and continue to dumb down your speaking skills to fit in with the rest of the ignorant people around you.

2) How is Odd Future a c00n ass gang?

not that i give a fukk, but i keep noticing this unintentional or maybe intentional c00ning and i figure this is as good a time as any to air a nygga out. if you aint from england you aint speaking proper english. period. so what in the fukk do yall nyggas mean with this "speaking proper english" bullshyt?