Last edited by a moderator:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
:stopitslime:

no one says the N-word around me. If they slip up, they get checked with the quickness, back handed or :childplease: :wtf: :what: look.........

That Brown Vs. Black beef is blown out proportion. Quit believing everything you see on TV.

You better be careful mayne...Dude be socking out all folks that talk wrong to em.. :laugh:

Dude is a menace!

Lurker

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytches getting all they're news from MTV and Trutv, the fukk is going on here?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
solid thread, I asked the same question on the other site. all I got was excuses and accusations of being a hater.

99.9% of the phaggotry in hip hop today is coming out of Cali - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum

but how did this thread turn into a black vs mexican thing when the OP had nothing to do with that? :wtf:

lets get back to the skinny jeans and cac voice. :mjpls:

You're from a city where blacc ppl get sonned by cacs on the regular, and yall try the hardest out of any southern city to be like LA nikkas:umad:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
:russ: and :childplease: @ Mexicans running Oakland.

They do run SoCal though. :smh: @ LA black people. I lost a lot of racial respect for them nikkas when I heard about them getting punked out of their neighborhoods by Eses. Muthaphuckas move to the Southside talking about they (Mexicans) are about to ethnically cleanse LA of black people specifically, not gangsters. And both black men and women (especially black women) still tryna get with them cats ? :scusthov:

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
Lil B is killing the west coast scene...nikka doesn't even try to ride the beat anymore. Straight talking over sound click beats.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:russ: and :childplease: @ Mexicans running Oakland.

They do run SoCal though. :smh: @ LA black people. I lost a lot of racial respect for them nikkas when I heard about them getting punked out of their neighborhoods by Eses. Muthaphuckas move to the Southside talking about they (Mexicans) are about to ethnically cleanse LA of black people specifically, not gangsters. And both black men and women (especially black women) still tryna get with them cats ? :scusthov:

I told yall im not making this up.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
nikkas acting like LA was a city that was once 70% blacc, now its only 2% or some shyt.
LA was always a hispanic city, look at the name :wtf: