West Coast Black Folks....A word please

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
So you allowing Mexicans to call you nikka?

Naw...I've never experienced that. I don't roll with that crowd.

But it sure does say a lot about the people you surround yourself with if random mexicans are coming up to you and ya folks and saying "nikka" like it's all good. You wanna talk about the Cali dudes, but YOU kicking it with em...Birds of feather :leon:

i can't really blame them, if they never lived here then how would they know?

I used to think like this, but no longer. In this day and age, it's no reason why folks should STILL be allowing the TV to dictate how they view other races/ethnic backgrounds.

It's no excuse for this ignorance anymore

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
no real street nikkaz care about mesicans saying nikka

only weirdos and canadians on tha internet

if somebody come with that "******" shyt, they gettin smashed

other then that nobody is trippin, if ese's live outside of LA in southern california they usually don't say nikka anyway, they get disciplined by their own homies cuz they don't wanna "act like mayates"

but tha ese's that live in compton, south central, watts, most all say nikka, dress like nikkaz, act like nikkaz, talk like nikkaz, and die like nikkaz

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black and Grey Tats, Chucks, Vans, 501's, Bens/dikkies, Pendeltons, Baseball Hats with the bill flipped up, pulled up socks, etc.. That's all Cali style. These Young Rappers that aren't from Cali look like early 80's Cholos, but they think it's "Skater Style" lol. We were dressing like that before New Yorkers were rocking Timbos, Bubble Goose Jackets, and Adidas suits. We were dressing like that when Dudes from the South looked liked extras in Jason's Lyric. Paco Jeans? C'mon breh. I never wore no damn Paco Jeans, or Fubu, or XXXXL clothes, or any other of that goofy shyt.

The whole Mexican vs Black thing is pumped up. The fact is Gang Bangers hate other Gang Bangers. A Mexican Gangster hates other Mexican Gangsters from rival neighborhoods just as much as he hates Black, Asian, and White Gangsters. There's a difference between a Hardcore Cholo and some Paisa who just wants to work and be left alone. Regular Black and Mexican folks don't trip off that Gang shyt. What's lame is, you got Dudes who aren't from Cali watching Gangland getting gassed up on some race war shyt, and want to go ride on little Oaxacas in their city who have nothing in Common with Southwest Chicanos.

As far as West Coast rap, sure it's not what it used to be. But Rap music in general is not what it used to be

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
no real street nikkaz care about mesicans saying nikka

only weirdos and canadians on tha internet

if somebody come with that "******" shyt, they gettin smashed

other then that nobody is trippin, if ese's live outside of LA in southern california they usually don't say nikka anyway, they get disciplined by their own homies cuz they don't wanna "act like mayates"

but tha ese's that live in compton, south central, watts, most all say nikka, dress like nikkaz, act like nikkaz, talk like nikkaz, and die like nikkaz
:laugh:

we all know canadians dikkride whatevers hot

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
why people on here saying Pun was the Mexican...... Dude was Puerto Rican.... And tons of people calling cities states on here too..... :snoop::snoop:

Daps
Reppin
California
i live in the bay area. no disrespect to mexicans but they're definitely not "running" shyt around here :upsetfavre:

That's funny because in Oakland the Mexican gangs run the show in San Jose the mexicans run the show all over the valley Mexican gangs are the only ones kicking up dust

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
That's funny because in Oakland the Mexican gangs run the show in San Jose the mexicans run the show all over the valley Mexican gangs are the only ones kicking up dust

Mexicans aren't running any show in Oakland, you can stop while you're ahead with that one :rudy:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Only time i've ever experienced any sort of racial shyt was when i went to a probation type school,shyt was moded after a prison,black hung out wit blacks,mex and asians clicked up,that was about it,ive lived in R'20s block,R'30s block,and now live in R'60s block and never seen any racial tension :manny:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
T-D-E... We running this rap shyt...