West Coast Black Folks....A word please

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I am from California, when I left the state everyone was into gang banging, saggy jeans and 40oz. I came back to see rainbow dressing, skinny jeans wearing, emotional fakkit kids and I felt out of place lol

SMH

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
not that i give a fukk, but i keep noticing this unintentional or maybe intentional c00ning and i figure this is as good a time as any to air a nygga out. if you aint from england you aint speaking proper english. period. so what in the fukk do yall nyggas mean with this "speaking proper english" bullshyt?

I stopped reading after this....you decided to respond so you do care. :pachaha:

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped reading after this....you decided to respond so you do care. :pachaha:

im saying i dont give a fukk about yall nyggas c00ning. you aint coy. i just wanna know what you racc00ns mean with this "speaking proper english" bullshyt because even the so called cacs who you emulate aint speaking proper english. so whats up?

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
im saying i dont give a fukk about yall nyggas c00ning. you aint coy. i just wanna know what you racc00ns mean with this "speaking proper english" bullshyt because even the so called cacs who you emulate aint speaking proper english. so whats up?

c00ning? :childplease: I think you know exactly what I mean about speaking proper english...you're making something out of nothing..stop it :snoop:

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: I'm not explaining it to you cause If you do not already know what I mean then frankly you sir are an idiot.

i know what you wanna say but you cant say it because youll look like a got damn koon, wont you? but since you brought it up, please tell me what the fukk "speaking proper english" is

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
That's funny because in Oakland the Mexican gangs run the show in San Jose the mexicans run the show all over the valley Mexican gangs are the only ones kicking up dust

They ain't running shyt outside of their own neighborhoods. I used to live out in the central valley and Sacramento. The only "gangs" those norteno's used to smash on were those little non speaking paisa/broder brother mexican cats. Those paisas got tired of being bullied and so they start banging Sur even tho they arn't even from Southern Cali. Other than that they were doing more dirt and beefing with other norteno gangs and bulldogs.

In short, they arn't running shyt. They arn't even that organized.. You got a few of the older generation running shyt and calling shots, that's about it..

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: You're getting yourself all worked up over something you already know the answer to :umad:

i aint getting worked up. you getting worked up. you the one who went through all this trouble and still aint told nobody what "speaking proper english" is. you aint from england is you? i already told you i dont know what "speaking proper english" is. you brought it up first, so im just asking you what it means.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Cali nikkas went from

ThaDoggPounduntitled2gv.jpg

To this :skip:

NewBoyz-01-bigjpgopt572x851o00s572x851.jpg

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
California
They ain't running shyt outside of their own neighborhoods. I used to live out in the central valley and Sacramento. The only "gangs" those norteno's used to smash on were those little non speaking paisa/broder brother mexican cats. Those paisas got tired of being bullied and so they start banging Sur even tho they arn't even from Southern Cali. Other than that they were doing more dirt and beefing with other norteno gangs and bulldogs.

In short, they arn't running shyt. They arn't even that organized.. You got a few of the older generation running shyt and calling shots, that's about it..

Shut the fukk up how u gonna speak on something u know nothing about
nor cal is ran by nortenos so cal is ran by surenos simple as that
the blks are deep in the bay area but not on no gang shyt nortenos are the biggest gang in northern cali period and u saying they don't control shyt come out to stockton or modesto saying that shyt see if u wont get blasted foo or even san jose or frisco or east oakland better yet go to salinas see what's poppin the list goes on & on , lol @ they ain't even organized
more organized then any blk gang up north foo