West Baltimore hood during quarantine

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
:gucci: who told you that,l he been in the news cause he was one of the last states to shut down. An he's a cac

:wtb:He literally just driving a around, you trying way to hard

shyt was made into a big ass thread literally just two weeks ago slim :gucci: And I’ve already been corrected on Black dude actually being the local mayor, not the governor.

This video in Pensacola (not Jax as I previously thought) was the main subject of said thread

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
I remember walking from penn station to the harbor and around the Peabody library place (which isn’t even the hood) ..I was wearing some off white air max..and some nikka Driving a fed ex truck shouted towards me “I’d kill a nikka for those”

that’s when I knew I shouldn’t be roaming around too far off my path alone :mjlol:
:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Is that the nikka from Detroit who go to all the hoods?

Yes

theres a lot of parking available:ohhh:

Despite its size, Bmore isn’t a real crowded city compared to DC and Philly, even in the hood. When you look at the density levels of the three cities, it makes sense when you actually feel that shyt in person

Last edited:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
shyt was made into a big ass thread literally just two weeks ago slim :gucci: And I’ve already been corrected on Black dude actually being the local mayor, not the governor.

This video in Pensacola (not Jax as I previously thought) was the main subject of said thread

I was just letting you know their governor is a cac . I replied less than 20 mins after you said it:francis:[/QUOTE]

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Despite its size, Bmore isn’t a real crowded city compared to DC and Philly, even in the hood
In the hood most folks can’t drive. Let alone have cars
:heh:

Go to the white areas in Fells Point, Canton, it Federal Hill you cant find parking for shyt. And a lot of times you need a neighborhood permit. It just depends on where you are in town

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Baltimore looks like fallout 3. Never thought I’d see somewhere that looks worse than the westside of Chicago. East St. Louis and Gary Indiana are also up there.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Baltimore looks like fallout 3. Never thought I’d see somewhere that looks worse than the westside of Chicago. East St. Louis and Gary Indiana are also up there.
No it doesn’t. This dude just drove circles around the same blocks over and over again. The whole city doesn’t look like that
:heh: